This will blow your mind

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.takethislollipop.com/ this is cool as shit , as long as you have a facebook profile , I suggest you check it out ...... Its only about 2 mins long , but the ....... just check it out , you will not be let down. I even changed my profile pic to make sure this thing was spot on ..... I love it lol

Reactions: 2 people

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
just goes to show your FB profile can reveal so much of you to internet strangers.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Not really news but it's a creepy yet still funny app to try out. I wanted to lol when a picture I had of all the Powers Rangers in "Forever Red" popped up and then another with Zordon. That creeper must be a fan also ^_^

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
The funny thing for mine is, I have my address set as Melbourne, Victoria. That's as close as he'd get.

Still, pretty creepy.
Although I do watch what I put online...

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry , If I posted in the wrong area lol ..... I read about it on cnn ......still I thought this was cool as shit ..... I must have done it like 6 times , changed profile pics , and the backround has changed since the first 2 .....by that I mean some people no longer show up in this thing ........ I LOVE THIS . OPs if you need to move it , please do

popcorn900

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.takethislollipop.com/ this is cool as shit , as long as you have a facebook profile , I suggest you check it out ...... Its only about 2 mins long , but the ....... just check it out , you will not be let down. I even changed my profile pic to make sure this thing was spot on ..... I love it lol
yeah, now that is very cool.
that is some very good shit.
you get two thumbs, way up, for this.
were is the rep button?
just noticed the warn status, thank god i got no warnings, and ive been a prick.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What's suppose to happen after he gets out of the car? My screen goes black and the percentage stays at 75% o.O
I am so confused. I used a decoy profile and I lol'd when nothing came up on his screen

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)