This thread will change your life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There have been like 4 times where you actually answered our questions. When we ask one or bring up a counter argument you bring up something completely unrelated and try to make it seem as though it is related. I was going to go through your last post to me and pick everything out again but there really is no point.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
You've just related two entirely unrelated things. If I say that I can fly then I must be able to, it's just I can't show you because you're an observer and you'll 'affect my state' that doesn't mean I can fly does it?

Also,

You cannot create energy. :glare:

Don't forget to read those links.

The other obeserver will take it as a 'Hallucination'. And yes. Probability increases when stonger energy fields are together, affecting randomity. This is called affect your state and you affecting others'. It is done through feeling, not thinking. You feel and think.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah. I can be cause i understand it practically. You simply read and paste. No use. Plus you aren't even familiar with the anceint knowledge. Everything has been posted. Fine. I'm wrong in this definition aspect because i apply my own insights, not apply material which hasn't been understood. You attach your own life with quantum to understand it for god sakes. Those are pure scinetific terms. I'm still talking in a more understandable way. The purpose is same: Make you understand.
I discovered that the ancient knowledge (that I will not reference) predicted you would say these things and warned me that you are wrong. I understood that practically and then applied my own insights.

Reactions: Castiel

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
There have been like 4 times where you actually answered our questions. When we ask one or bring up a counter argument you bring up something completely unrelated and try to make it seem as though it is related. I was going to go through your last post to me and pick everything out again but there really is no point.

For the last time. BASIC PHYSICS CAN'T BE COMBINED WITH QUANTUM PHYSICS. LATTER SHAPES THE FIRST AND NOT VICE VERSA. 2 Different sciences. -.- That's why theres infinite counter arguments. Like clashing.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
For the last time. BASIC PHYSICS CAN'T BE COMBINED WITH QUANTUM PHYSICS. LATTER SHAPES THE FIRST AND NOT VICE VERSA. 2 Different sciences. -.- That's why theres infinite counter arguments. Like clashing.
If it weren't for basic physics we would have never been able to discover quantum physics. (Even though I still fail to see the difference, in my eyes it can all be described with maths).

Reactions: Castiel

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
You found my flaws. I'm not in the scientific side of quantum physics. I'm more on the spiritual side because it can only be applied spiritually. You would understand all the theories. Applying them, on the other hand is only possible once your own spiritual energy is strong. Its only strong as long as you're highly pure and positive. Quantum = Spirituality. Don't just paste different material without properly understanding the internal aspects of it. This is ignorance and rightist bran perspective.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
If it weren't for basic physics we would have never been able to discover quantum physics. (Even though I still fail to see the difference, in my eyes it can all be described with maths).

Ofcourse. We understood basic physics, found out that theres was something missing, a deep flaw. And thus came quantum where basic couldn't exist without quantum. It's like going forward, finding something out, then going backward for the actual answers and starting it all again.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India

Noones to blame here. We're clashing 2 different sciences here where 1 (Basic) can't exist without the 2nd (Quantum)..

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Noones to blame here. We're clashing 2 different sciences here where 1 (Basic) can't exist without the 2nd (Quantum)..
But you just said that Quantum = Spirituality, therefore this whole discussion is for nothing because you can't combine science and spirituality.

Reactions: Wizerzak

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
You found my flaws. I'm not in the scientific side of quantum physics. I'm more on the spiritual side because it can only be applied spiritually. You would understand all the theories. Applying them, on the other hand is only possible once your own spiritual energy is strong. Its only strong as long as you're highly pure and positive. Quantum = Spirituality. Don't just paste different material without properly understanding the internal aspects of it. This is ignorance and rightist bran perspective.
Ah but that's where you're wrong. I have reached a higher level of understanding than spirituality and can now comprehend that quantum is actually completely unrelated. I am better / higher / closer to omniscience than you thus everything you say from now on is not true because you cannot understand my ideas.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Ah but that's where you're wrong. I have reached a higher level of understanding than spirituality and can now comprehend that quantum is actually completely unrelated. I am better / higher / closer to omniscience than you thus everything you say from now on is not true because you cannot understand my ideas.

I'm fine with that :) :D

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
But you just said that Quantum = Spirituality, therefore this whole discussion is for nothing because you can't combine science and spirituality.

No. You can't combine BASIC science with spirituality. Quantum science on the other hand, is based on Spiritual energy (A crucial part of it) if you understand it enough.

Ever wondered how does your heart beat??? The energy behind it? It's the soul, the spirit, the quantum energy. Basic science can't explain this. Quantum science can. :)

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
elephant.jpg

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Kane still doesn't understand the double slit experiment, so let me say this one more time - there is no duality between matter and energy. They are not the same. The experiment shows that in certain conditions they can show the characteristic features of each other, not that they are the same. They act like each other, but no form of conversion takes place. To use a crude example, matter can show very distinct features depending on circumstances - you have ice, steam and water, but at the end of the day it's still H2O - it's just the features that change. It's the exact same matter.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Kane still doesn't understand the double slit experiment, so let me say this one more time - there is no duality between matter and energy. They are not the same. The experiment shows that in certain conditions they can show the characteristic features of each other, not that they are the same. They act like each other, but no form of conversion takes place. To use a crude example, matter can show very distinct features depending on circumstances - you have ice, steam and water, but at the end of the day it's still H2O - it's just the features that change. It's the exact same matter.

I'm cool with whatever you said beause it's useles arguing with a guy who believes in basic science. You don't understand what i post because it's hard to grasp with a closed mind. Not my problem. I'm here to guide. I wouldn't have started this thread if my intent was wrong. The purpose was simple, believe in quantum physics and it's spiritual, oneness aspect. I've already posted it all. I won't be going further because you simply can't thnk above the close minded basic physics box. And you're the one who hasn't understood the double slit experiment. It's fine, really. :) :D

And Wave-Particle duality is there, Mr. . Observer affects it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🚽 [flush] [walks in without washing my hands] Hi guys 👋 :)