Gaming Thinking to buy Cloud

Xalyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
You can't lock this thread @TehVillylol You can request a mod to lock it for you though.

Also, if your mum says no, just go with the no. I'm sure she knows what's best for you.

Sometimes parents think they know too good whats good for their children but in the end they dont, then later the kid ends up not knowing what to do with his life. :)

D

Deleted-236924

Sometimes parents think they know too good whats good for their children but in the end they dont, then later the kid ends up not knowing what to do with his life. :)
Do you think what a bunch of strangers on a video game forum say really matters to her though?
OP is 12, their mother is well within her right to decide what they can play or not play. Once they are several years older, maybe, things may change. But for the time being, I don't think it is worth it to rebel against her decision just to play Cloud in SSB. Would cause too many problems for something so insignificant.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't you just love it when the OP asks a question and never responds? Seeing how overprotective his mom is, I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't allowed on this forum anymore because his mom found out that we are real people.

Reactions: Deleted User

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
i wish they were cheaper than 5.99 :/

like if they made a set of every dlc character all for 14.99 or 19.99$ i would buy the set in a heartbeat ! is there any good set of the already dlcs that are out ?

like Roy Lucas Mewtwo/Ryu etc.? if there is such a set of them for less than 20$ i would buy them !

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
wow... but cloud and link are animated... so would that make them cartoon like despite looking human??? heck, if someone came into my life and told me that I couldn't play pokemon because of the satinist crap over protective parents make because their childs safety blinds their logic and awareness to dangers, I would start a revolution... :gun::shit:

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just thinking to buy Cloud- new dlc.
Should I buy it? or no?
(mom doesnt want me playing these kind of characters..)
Idk, i already have 5.99 in my nintendo balance
Should I?

tell me if this is in wrong thread
Support the gaming moral by only buy the game, and never buy the DLC. By buying the game you support the developers of this game. By buying the DLC you support the DLC practise, which hurt the game itself in the longer run.

D

Deleted User

:rofl2:
I beat this 8 year old on Pokemon Showdown and he started creating alt-accounts and spamming me. I informed an admin and his IP was banned for life! Now he can never play again! :rofl2:
This is awesome.
I was about to ask why he didn't use a proxy or VPN...
then I realized he's 12. :rofl2:

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is awesome.
I was about to ask why he didn't use a proxy or VPN...
then I realized he's 12. :rofl2:
At one point he was having a battle with another person and started talking about how he won a battle against me and how I was flaiming him. But, since he was ignoring me, he couldn't see what I was typing, so I told the other guy about how he was lying. Unfortunately, the 8 year old figured out the other guy was talking to me, and the other guy believed him instead of me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sicklyboy, not that bad ig +1