6x9=42
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In the past on several forums I've been a part of, I would run weekly threads in whatever the appropriate subforum was and share information and links to music of a particular band selected from my large collection of music.

The idea is to share lesser known bands and singers with other people and I also accepted PMed sumbissions from other people of bands I didn't have, as well as suggestions for who to do next. A lot of people enjoyed it and liked getting something new to try listening to each week and I enjoyed doing it.

I would include links to the band/singer's homepage, an embedded youtube video or two for musical samples, a picture at the top of the page and a snippet of information about the band such as when they formed, if they're still together, etc.

I'm interested in starting this here in the General Off-Topic Forum on Gbatemp.

But I want to know if anyone is interested at all and if they think it's a good idea, because I'm not going to bother putting it together if no one is going to bother, so...opinions? Ideas?

EDIT: If I get enough positive feedback by tonight I'll have the first edition up tonight or tomorrow morning. (depends on if one of my darling monstrosities with whom I share parents decides to boot me on the grounds of "you've been on all day". It's nice living at home at 20 but younger siblings suck
laugh.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM