Hacking Thinking about buying DS iplayer

diablosv95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys (girls?),

I am thinking about buying an iplayer for my DS. I have GBAMP right now that a friend gave to me and I think its time to upgrade haha.

I have no interest in anything other than homebrew and maybe a few movies.

So I have been looking on a site called wiiloveds.com and they have the iplayer with a 2gb card for under $50 including shipping. I wanted to know if that site is reliable and if there are any other really reliable sites that have the iplayer with an sd card for under $50.

Also, I wanted to know if the iplayer runs all the homebrew succesfully. The Homebrew I plan to run are:

Lameboy
SnemulDS
NesDS
JenesisDS
and of course the GBA emu.

I just wanted to make sure that those 5 work well enough along with a few others that I may want to run.

Thank you in advance

diablosv95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I really don't feel like waiting to buy the SCDS2 or spending more than 50 bucks.

So yeah, does anyone have the answer to my questions above? Other than "wait to buy this" or w/e

joshwaan2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone have any footage of the Iplayer's GBA emulator running on a DS XL or a picture?
Just quite interested to see what it look like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same