Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Hookers and drugs.

But for reals, bought myself a second DS4 controller that was on sale for $30 at a local mom&pop game store that's (sadly) closing, as well as some PS3 games. Grabbed Demon's Souls, RAGE, Mass Effect 2, and a Resident Evil game, all for $25. Sad to see the store go, I used to do some tech work for them and they used to give me huge discounts and stuff on everything :(

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to mention that, a week ago, I bought all the hard mode and boss battle mode DLC for Sonic '06 (because I'm a masochist like that).

More recently, I bought my girlfriend The Wolf Among Us off XBLA. It's one of the things she wants most for Christmas, which is perfect because I'm at the end of my funds, and I can easily pay the $5 now and pick up the $15 season pass later when I get paid again.

Gosh, I thought you said you bought your girlfriend. But as I kept reading, I read how you got her a game off XBLA.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Plstic

Guru Meditation Error
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a pair of Sennheiser HD 650's.

Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip. A very small yet very powerful MP3 player, enough to drive my fancy Sony headphones :D

You should install rockbox on it, It adds a lot of features plus I like because of the customizable GUI and It can pretty much play any music file. Here's the website http://www.rockbox.org/

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a pair of Sennheiser HD 650's.

You should install rockbox on it, It adds a lot of features plus I like because of the customizable GUI and It can pretty much play any music file. Here's the website http://www.rockbox.org/

Oh I already already installed Rockbox, and it's pretty dang sweet! :D

Reactions: Plstic

ladypoodle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got these babies (and paid him) after setting a quick meet-up with my sister's friend. Also while I was outside, I managed to spot Sin and Punishment: Star Successor so yay!

HEJcjj7.jpg

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like to think I'm responsible for the growing number of people posting pictures of their recently bought shit.

ZSH3039.jpg

Hotel Dusk (DS) Reasonance of Fate (PS3), Devil May Cry HD collection (PS3), Saints Row IV (PS3), 3D Dot Gaem Heroes (PS3).

I bought volumes 2 and 3 of the Ace Attorney manga. Below them are the blu rays I bought, Pulp Fiction, Schindler's List, Psycho, Eden of the East and the Batman Antrology.

In the back are some cheap ethernet cables and a Vita charging cradle.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
5501 Ps1 that I picked up from the flea market for $2.75, (Needs a new laser)

2 MM3 modchips from EurAsia, (Going to install these to my 2 5501 models, was thinking about modding my 1001's but read they are fidgety with stealth, so I'll just go with 5501.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a backlit GBA SP with a charger, carrying case, and five games worth maybe a buck each, for $30 and shipping.

The shell on the SP looks like shit, but I planned on replacing and/or repainting it anyways; the screen itself seemed fine from what I could tell. I don't actually have any of it here yet but I'll probably post before/after pictures of the system itself in the Art forum once I get it spiffed up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I got this one - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DDHC5MV