Hardware Themes not being applied

Kayv

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I just bought the new 2ds xl a few months ago, and just hacked yesterday... However since new when I apply a theme just work at the moment (official theme and anemones theme) or after putting the console in sleep mode, but when I turn it off and on again the themes get disabled by itself... Has anyone found a solution for this? I have read a post that says that maybe unlinking the nands, but I'm extremely new to this world and don't think that may work cuz I already says themes are not working since new

Kayv

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. None of those steps are redundant. Unless any of them tell you that they can be skipped, you follow as prescribed.

So i get home and tried your guide and surprise now its working and I didn't have to take out battery (cuz don't have the tools and don't want to do it) so what I did is take out the micro-sd card and put it in my PC so i make a backup of the content, then re-format it to fat32 using guiformat and selecting 64kb cluster size (I have a 128Gb card), then I've copied everything back to the microsd card and follow your guide from step 4 to 19 after that i've installed shuffle themes normally.. Thank you!

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Soll

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ik there’s a very small chance ur still active but I’m on a new 3DS XL and I’m having a very same issue, (no offence to the guy that helped u) but I don’t understand anything he’s said if ur able to simplify everything for me that would be great I can’t find a tutorial anywhere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...