Homebrew Theme haxs custom themes

robot56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Custom themes still aren't completely functional from the current git repo. You're better off waiting until he resolves the issues and pushes his local stuff to the public repo, which apparently has better support along with some compilation fixes. See the comments here and here.

also relevant: yellows8 also appears to be working on a way to be able to switch themes without removing the exploit which is pretty interesting!

Last edited by robot56,
Reactions: fmkid

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Custom themes still aren't completely functional from the current git repo. You're better off waiting until he resolves the issues and pushes his local stuff to the public repo, which apparently has better support along with some compilation fixes. See the comments here and here.

also relevant: yellows8 also appears to be working on a way to be able to switch themes without removing the exploit which is pretty interesting!
Yeah... Just the way that I want! I hope so!

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Did you use the old installer app? The one I compiled should have a penguin in a circle as the homebrew icon.
I just learned the installer is hardcoded to the 3ds folder where I had the old installer. I replace it with your build but sadly now I get stuck on black screen on boot. It must be that the theme is not compatible. Thanks for taking the time! :)

Cydget

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just learned the installer is hardcoded to the 3ds folder where I had the old installer. I replace it with your build but sadly now I get stuck on black screen on boot. It must be that the theme is not compatible. Thanks for taking the time! :)
I think it still might be an error on my end. I didnt decompress the body_LZ.bin because it didnt want to. Ill try again tomorrow.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I think it still might be an error on my end. I didnt decompress the body_LZ.bin because it didnt want to. Ill try again tomorrow.
Thanks you could try with another of my themes to see if you lucky.Maybe one less bigger in size. I know it takes time and I'm really gratefull for it. :yay:

Cydget

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to find out my self. We are currently in the testing phase. I believe others have already done it.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Im trying to find out my self. We are currently in the testing phase. I believe others have already done it.
Ok now I'm getting the default white theme but theme hax is working. I triple check It was my only themehax installer and it's on the 3ds folder. Let me know if you need more testing.

Cydget

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok now I'm getting the default white theme but theme hax is working. I triple check It was my only themehax installer and it's on the 3ds folder. Let me know if you need more testing.
What are all the files in the root of you SD card? mainly looking for a file called ropbinpayload_menuhax_USA*****_new...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse