The Noob :(
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just curious if the TWEWY music is hackable or not, because I'd like to actually add my own soundtrack to it for a little fun. I don't know the compression of the sound files though, so I'm not sure if it will work or not, so can anyone tell me?

Thank you very much! :]

CPhantom

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well that was just swapping the japanese music over along with the voices and such. Not really what I am looking for. Just wanting to actually use my own music.

Rafalapso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The music in TWEWY is stored in the root folder of the game in the ADX files. They use a standard criaudio ADX format. You can use adxencd to transform your wav's into adx's.

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^ Thanks man i am actually going to try that out i have been wandering how to do it for a while, curious though what kind of music do you have in mind CPhantom

CPhantom

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
apb407 said:
^ Thanks man i am actually going to try that out i have been wandering how to do it for a while, curious though what kind of music do you have in mind CPhantom
I was thinking some stuff like Linkin Park and some techno groups like E-type and such. Of course, not full songs, but long pieces from them, haha.

probably more, but hey. I'll see.

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh ya Viteh is right i remember the guy who made the hack to put his own music in had trouble with looping the songs...............

Rigle

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
This game have 2 kind of music archives:
ADX :(You can open that with DKZ Studio...)For the voices and songs of the game.

SDAT(Or Strm
cool.gif
): It have all sounds (Waaaaa!; Achis!!!!, Wha'?!?!?, etc...).
You can transform it to wav, but I don't know the inverse process (Wav to Strm Or Wav to Sdat)

biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...