ROM Hack Discussion The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - General Hacking v2.0

tomy54332

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
that compilation mod is outdated and incompatible with latest update. i've made another basic compilation instead, go check it out at post #180.
thanks for the updated compilation - if I wanted to keep all the mods but keep the intro/story recap movies presumably I just keep everything and delete the movies folder right? Or is that not possible/more difficult?

My first time playing w3 so want to have the story recap movies to help me keep track

GloriousCheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
thanks for the updated compilation - if I wanted to keep all the mods but keep the intro/story recap movies presumably I just keep everything and delete the movies folder right? Or is that not possible/more difficult?

My first time playing w3 so want to have the story recap movies to help me keep track
yeah, removing the movies folder will do.

IISAKNIFE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any current tool to transfer saves from switch to pc with no issues? Attempting to transfer to pc via checkpoint doesn't work

Morricorne

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have this game on steam. With saves. I will have the switch with cfw again, everything set as it should be. Is it possible to somehow transfer saves from the latest Steam version to the switch with CFW? Will I have to start the game over on Switch?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things