Gaming The Unofficial CHEAT Compilation Thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiritdust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamez said:
spiritdust said:
apparently curley and crew will not publish anymore U/E cheat.dat this is because there are quite a number of games doesn't appear on r4 or m3!

if i refer to the "important notice" link of this page: http://cheats.gbatemp.net/
i can see that the (ue)cheat.dat was precisely created to help resolving the problem you're talking about.

the problem is more present with cheat.dat than with the (ue) version.

so i dont understand your answer.

well you read that part but you missed the most important part BUY A NEW FLASH CARD (kidding)

if you can understand my english!
i am trying to tell you even the U/E cheat.dat is useless now! get it?

important notice also provide you other solutions

gamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
you say that even (ue) version has problem but, there is less of this problem with it than with the original file, isn't there?

(i'm french so i don't understand and express myself very well in english so be patient with me please.)

spiritdust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that day i read the thread! people say don't see games starts from V and it means you won't see games from V-Z (including pokemon and yugioh)! these games are what people always like to play! that is why U/E is not necessary anymore

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i think what spiritdust is trying to say is that the (UE)cheat.dat has the same problem as the cheat.dat for these flashcarts and since they have the same problem and instead of helping to solve it, it doesn't do anything, so it has been removed.
Its just too bad there isn't a ysmenu version for m3(i hope i am wrong on this) to help u guys out...

Daca321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
spiritdust said:
Daca321 said:
What the...?!?!?! some of my old codes like "MARIO KART DS" or "Bleach, the blade of fate" do NOT work anymore!! what happened?
I've got a M3DS Real, with the latest fw

any idea?

unsure.gif

dsrules just mention pointer code doesn't work on the latest fw for m3 and apparently some of those codes are pointer code
so you have to wait update

i thank dsrules for such wonderful information and i hope m3 team will add a support to B code type

ok pal, thank you for your explanation!

gamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
so from the beginning the (ue) version has no impact?

here is what i thought with an example: considering that the problem happens after 85 games (it's an example).

with cheat.dat
with 100 games including 10 (j), the 15 last games of the list will be affected with the problem

with cheat(ue).dat
the same list without (j) games totalizes 90 games, 5 games only will be affected

so without the 10(j) in the list, we "solve" the problem for 10 games even if 5 stay affected.

i thought this beacause i thought that the problem comes from the quantity of the listing.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
gamez
It does but this number will increase and there is no point continuing to make the UE.. It takes time and effort and is meant to fix this problem.. If the problem is arising again, I dont see the point in saving just a few games ahead of the normal CHEAT as they will eventually not show on UE as well..

Yeah, I know that doesnt make sense.. Im half asleep
smile.gif

sheely69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well i download the cheat.dat then using WinRar I move them to my r4 system and it says "we can not allow you to do this because the file is copyrighted".

dragonbladerxx1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GTA Chiantown wars
This code is for the first helicopter:

92222A30 00000000
02222AF8 00000003
D2000000 00000000

and this for the (in my opinion cooler) second heli:

92222A30 00000000
02222AF8 0000005F
D2000000 00000000

downsides of using that cheats:

- the helicopter won't have radio working (you can choose stations but they won't play
- once you leave the heli you can't reenter and will have to go back to the seller
- the helicopter weirdly has no sounds when you fly, though it has them when you buy it and if you get out of it

Aside from this ? it works, takes a bit to get used to the controls and shows that the games graphic engine isn't build for flying too high up. you can shoot out of the heli with your regular weapons and throw grenades, molotovs on the ground (lol).

the issues I listed could probably only cleared up with an updated cheat.

NOTE: I use this cheat only for fun, not for other stuff.
---------------------------
long time no see people! Curly and elix!
-----------BY THE. ON GTA CTW. THE CHEAT REPLACE BULLET PROOF PATRIOT TO HELICOPTER CHEAT DONT WORK! I BOUGHT THE PATRIOT ON BAOBO AND NOTHING HAPPENS?
WHAT DID I DO WRONG???
THX FOR HELPING!!

Mr.Tea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been doing some testing of the Pokemon Platinum Codes, and a few of them don't work-

Max IV
All item codes (Select + up) (None of the 8 codes work)
Restore Health In Battle (Press Start)
1 Hit kills in battle (Press Select)
Quick EXP Gain (Hold R at the end of battle)
Super EXP Gain (Hold R at the end of battle)
Mega EXP Gain (Hold R at the end of battle)
Quick Level Up
Instant Max Level

Just a heads up.
blink.gif

pkmn_player

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded the new cheats but now none of the pokemon game cheats are showing up but yet the other games i have work whats going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rolleyes: