Gaming The Unofficial CHEAT Compilation Thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blavor

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curley, you might not have the power to do this, but still: please ask if you are not too busy. You know, on your control panel, you can go to the
cheats page in 1 click with your mouse. But that link is still from cheats of 5th of March...
yaynds.gif
I'm sorry, but I didn't know anyplace else to ask

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am using the latest version of Sakura and with the new update the GTA U codes keep crashing my game even when only one selected (like save bypass)??? I switched back to 25th and am now having no problems?? strange!

Axerron

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,
I just found out the Pokemon Platinum (U) After battle EXP Multiplier cheat doesn't work when you're using Exp. Share. I'm using SCDS1 SDHC with multiloader, Pokemon running on TTDS menu. Don't know if it's a problem on my side or a bug in the code.
My bad & sry if someone already mentioned it before.
Cheers

Dave89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ravius said:
CeroCHAOS said:
HuMaNpUmPkIn said:
this is probably a problem on my end or something, but none of the Pokemon Platinum codes and very few of the FFCC:EoT codes work for me. I've read through everything so please don't refer me to the first post or whatever. i've made sure the cheat switch on my m3 ds real is on. i'm using cheat.db (.db files have never given me problems before when it comes to cheats) and it's not patched or anything.

anyone else suffering similarly or got any suggestions on what to do?

I was having this same problem. I'm on the latest firmware, and apparently these started working for me when I turned the soft reset switch for the games off, because with it on very few if any codes worked. Sounds like the M3 Team has some work to do.
+1, i have the same problem, most of the ff cc echos of time dont work, im using m3 real with the latest firmware, im going to try with m3 sakura firmware, when i do it i will edit this post
wink.gif

EDIT: ok, i have tried with latest m3 sakura firmware and some cheats work only with it, and my m3 real firmware its the latest, the V4.3a X.
I'm having the same problem as all these guys, none of the Pokemon Platinum (U) cheats are working for me. I've tried everything, using the regular m3 firmware, the sakura firmware (all the newest versions). I have an M3 DS Real, and many of my cheats aren't working. I know for sure that the game isn't patched and I don't have the soft reset switch on or anything, I just keep the Cheat Switch to "Always On". Yeah, I'm using the correct file as well (cheat.db from today, March 27) so I don't know what's up with this.

Any help is appreciated, thanks. I'm a noob so it's probably some stupid mistake on my end, but I've had the M3 for about 6 months and I've used the cheats before, it's just not working now.

aznboy100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the pokemon platinum cheat codes work for R4 or ttds because on r4 there is no cheats for ot and for ttds the cheats dont work

kesadisan

Trophies
Website
www.lonestudio.net
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey guys, i'm back with more Japanese game cheat code
this one abandoned for a long time, hope it's not too late to add it
tongue.gif

it's Flower Sun and Rain Japan version
Code:
!!Hana to Taiyo to Ame to Owaranai to Rakuen(J)
!!YHNJ D5FF5122

::9999999 Steps
:::Will Make your stepmeter step to 9999999
0209BE38 05F5E0FF

::All Juckin Target
0209BDEC FFFFFFFF
2209BDF1 000000FF
2209BDF5 000000FF
2209BE00 000000FF

::All Prize
0209BE0C FFFFFFFF
2209BE10 000000FF

::All Lost and Found
2209BE11 000000FF
1209BE12 0000FFFF
0209BE14 07FFFFFF

::All Character Profile
1209BE3C 0000FFFF
2209BE3E 00000001

::Unknown Code
:::If someone know, PM me
0209BE28 FFFFFFFF
2209BE2C 000000FF

I was wondering if anyone can make the Flower Sun and Rain (E) Cheat for me
tongue.gif

oh and for bonus:
Flower Sun and Rain(E) Save Data:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=5188
just for lol

gamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
hello

i have a m3simply, and i need the cheat(UE).dat file (which has all the Japanese cheats removed) to have all list recognized, someone has it?

thanks
happy.gif

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
hey, just a heads up on the EDGE cheat thingy...

EDGE actually uses the file name "cheats.dat". no EDGE appended (but i'm pretty sure that's there just so we know it's for EDGE). just in case somebody tries sticking that in and it doesn't work for them. anyways, they'll see in the EDGE folder that "cheats.dat" is there, they just have to overwrite that.
smile.gif

spiritdust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamez,
apparently curley and crew will not publish anymore U/E cheat.dat this is because there are quite a number of games doesn't appear on r4 or m3!

i suggest you read the first post

Zanzuro

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys in yu gi oh 2009 there is a bug cheat!! i have used ''all card'' cheat but i when i want use fusion card in extra deck dont show in the match!!!!why???

robert91794

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I downloaded the latest CHEAT.dat, I put it in my system folder and then the other games won't show their CHEAT please someone tell me why?

Daca321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What the...?!?!?! some of my old codes like "MARIO KART DS" or "Bleach, the blade of fate" do NOT work anymore!! what happened?
I've got a M3DS Real, with the latest fw

any idea?

unsure.gif

robert91794

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I downloaded the latest CHEAT.dat, I put it in my system folder and then the other games won't show their CHEAT please someone tell me why?

spiritdust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daca321 said:
What the...?!?!?! some of my old codes like "MARIO KART DS" or "Bleach, the blade of fate" do NOT work anymore!! what happened?
I've got a M3DS Real, with the latest fw

any idea?

unsure.gif

dsrules just mention pointer code doesn't work on the latest fw for m3 and apparently some of those codes are pointer code
so you have to wait update

i thank dsrules for such wonderful information and i hope m3 team will add a support to B code type

gamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
spiritdust said:
apparently curley and crew will not publish anymore U/E cheat.dat this is because there are quite a number of games doesn't appear on r4 or m3!

if i refer to the "important notice" link of this page: http://cheats.gbatemp.net/
i can see that the (ue)cheat.dat was precisely created to help resolving the problem you're talking about.

the problem is more present with cheat.dat than with the (ue) version.

so i dont understand your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Wait :unsure::unsure::unsure: Is that Scarface reincarnated? 😱