Play me in SSB4 I’m a Fox main
OP
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So I have been playing undertale for a while but lately I have been feeling some type of way when playing pokemon. I can't play it anymore without thinking about if the wild Pokemon are even healed if they are wild. So without further ado here is the challenge.
Rules:
1. You must delete old saves if u have finished the game.
2. You can only capture pokemon at 1 hp and u cant attack wild Pokemon for exp u must re-battle old trainers because they can heal there pokemon.
3. You can only save at Pokemon centers because this emulates the save featue healing all of ur health in Undertale.
4. If all of your pokemon are fainted u have to restart the game because that's how Frisk survives.
5. If U do by chance battle a wild pokemon and make it faint it is dead forever, you killed it thus you have to restart the game and hope sans can't find a shortcut to tell you that you messed up...
6. U can't have more than 8 healing items.

Last edited by MlgPro,
Reactions: Ryccardo

Edrian

Commercial Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I rather enjoy Pokemon as is. Aka grinding levels forever (for me :P )
I'm not Undertale fanboy

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
So I have been playing undertale for a while but lately I have been feeling some type of way when playing pokemon. I can't play it anymore without thinking about if the wild Pokemon are even healed if they are wild. So without further ado here is the challenge.
Rules:
1. You must delete old saves if u have finished the game.
2. You can only capture pokemon at 1 hp and u cant attack wild Pokemon for exp u must re-battle old trainers because they can heal there pokemon.
3. You can only save at Pokemon centers because this emulates the save featue healing all of ur health in Undertale.
4. If all of your pokemon are fainted u have to restart the game because that's how Frisk survives.
5. If U do by chance battle a wild pokemon and make it faint it is dead forever, you killed it thus you have to restart the game and hope sans can't find a shortcut to tell you that you messed up...
6. U can't have more than 8 healing items.
This is like the Nuzlocke challenge http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nuzlocke_Challenge Nothing original in yours.

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
Reactions: Seriel

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
The only thing that shares with Nuzlocke is point 4, this is nothing like Nuzlocke lol.

That aside, the rules sounds more like a hassle than fun. I like the only rebattle old trainers idea but that would mean wild encounters will be such a bore.
This is why i said it's "LIKE" Nuzlocke. Still, OP's rules don't make the game fun. If those rules are like Undertale, I'm sorry for the guys that played the game.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is why i said it's "LIKE" Nuzlocke. Still, OP's rules don't make the game fun. If those rules are like Undertale, I'm sorry for the guys that played the game.
This isn't the rules Undertale plays by, these are just inspired by a few Undertale things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass