OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im going to go out on a limb here and say the show or what was allowed to be shown was kinda lame compared to e3, and most of the games ther were there was nothing surprising sony just talked to much as usual without showing what people wanted. Alot of the games were rehashes of old game with new names......pretty sneaky not!!!, and a example was a clone of panzar dragoon that came out for the saturn called lair. What this game looked like was a cross between panzar dragoon, and a war strategy game....weird. They couldn't show much because the public over there kept denying them footage, so if anything i saw a few seconds of some games that wern't that impressive to begin with. Damn it's like everyday i see sony slipping into oblivion, and somehow nintendo comming out on top with their playing is believing theory that's seeming more likely everyday now.

P.S Microsoft didn't really do that much that we haven't already seen, and i don't see them doing anything surprising in japan ever.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I haven't been keeping up to much with TGS06 news but it looks like almost nothing happened... They had Gyakuten Saiban 4 there, though, so it must have been an awesome show.
biggrin.gif

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
I haven't been keeping up to much with TGS06 news but it looks like almost nothing happened... They had Gyakuten Saiban 4 there, though, so it must have been an awesome show.
biggrin.gif
Same here. Phoenix Wright 4 is the only thing I was interested about on TGS 06, and they only showed a measly 2min trailer with NO new information or showing stuff that had been on sites like Court Records for months...
Let's hope someone gets a webcam and records some gameplay footage from the Capcom booth and uploads it to youtube...

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think they showed an awesome movie with a promo story GS style... I want that movie and I want it subtitled on Youtube!
cool.gif
It also looked like people actually got to try out the game. Man, am I jealous! All we got at GC06 was the German version of GS1... Still awesome, though.
biggrin.gif

Rangent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tokyo Game Show... not very interesting. I'd be more interested if I could speak/read Japanese... I've been meaning to learn to do that.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I was a trailer for Ridge Racer 7 which looked pretty cool
smile.gif

But eh, If I want a ridge racer game I'll buy Ridge Racer 2 for PSP, its coming out soon. That may have to wait though as GTA Vice City Stories looks pretty damn good and is coming out the day after
wink2.gif

And on that note.......why the hell isn't the PSP featured at TGS?!

TheGreat2nd

[No Title]
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was a trailer for Ridge Racer 7 which looked pretty cool
smile.gif

But eh, If I want a ridge racer game I'll buy Ridge Racer 2 for PSP, its coming out soon. That may have to wait though as GTA Vice City Stories looks pretty damn good and is coming out the day after
wink2.gif

And on that note.......why the hell isn't the PSP featured at TGS?!
Nobody cares about the PSP in Japan
tongue.gif

DS outsells everything. It probably even outsells cars.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since