Hacking the system files are corrupted please refer to......

riddle43

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was just sitting on my homebrew broswer and i got this meassage i rebooted and it goes back to my menu ?????????????? wtf is this???? im runine 3.2u starfall and all the ios i need this is the frist time ive ever seen or herd of this
any help or insite would help
ph34r.gif

D

Deleted User

I got the same message when i used the rebooter on gamma without a disc inserted. Just turn my wii off and back on and it worked.
Still would like an answer, although i assume it has something to do with having a modified IOS.

riddle43

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had a real disk in im just not sure what caused i found if you sit on the homebrew broswer channel it happens hay dj any idea i got it from your link??????? hmmmmm i just wonder whats up

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
had a real disk in im just not sure what caused i found if you sit on the homebrew broswer channel it happens hay dj any idea i got it from your link??????? hmmmmm i just wonder whats up
strange, i dont know, that channel i packed is perfect, many have used it now* hmmmm cant think of whats the problem, try installing it again..

mugel0190

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's a known but rare bug of the Homebrew Channel as far as I know. Encountered the same a few weeks ago.. Never happened again since then...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: