the system files are corrupted please refer to......

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by riddle43, Dec 21, 2008.

1. riddle43
    OP

riddle43 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 21, 2008
    United States
    Mich USA
    i was just sitting on my homebrew broswer and i got this meassage i rebooted and it goes back to my menu ?????????????? wtf is this???? im runine 3.2u starfall and all the ios i need this is the frist time ive ever seen or herd of this
    any help or insite would help [​IMG]

2. dnmn8r

dnmn8r GBAtemp Fan

Nov 14, 2008
    sydney
    I got the same message when i used the rebooter on gamma without a disc inserted. Just turn my wii off and back on and it worked.
    Still would like an answer, although i assume it has something to do with having a modified IOS.

3. riddle43
    OP

riddle43 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 21, 2008
    United States
    Mich USA
    i had a real disk in im just not sure what caused i found if you sit on the homebrew broswer channel it happens hay dj any idea i got it from your link??????? hmmmmm i just wonder whats up

4. djdynamite123

djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

Banned
    Sep 21, 2008
    Redcar, England UK
    strange, i dont know, that channel i packed is perfect, many have used it now* hmmmm cant think of whats the problem, try installing it again..

5. mugel0190

mugel0190 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2007
    Gambia, The
    It's a known but rare bug of the Homebrew Channel as far as I know. Encountered the same a few weeks ago.. Never happened again since then...

6. riddle43
    OP

riddle43 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 21, 2008
    United States
    Mich USA
    here the thing go to the channel sit at it for a sec then press - or + and it should poop up

7. djtaz

djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

Sep 21, 2008
    the solution is to not press plus or minus [​IMG]

8. Wiisel

Wiisel GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 4, 2008
    had the same exiting a homebrew game i put it down to wiiling's nasty little buggers once they get in

9. IronMask

IronMask Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!

Sep 21, 2008
    United States
    Somewhere in USA
    Taz! Good to see ya! Was wandering when you, Fors, WiiGator, Requiem, and Wan were getting back from that vacation in the Virgin Islands w/ the super models.

[​IMG]