The Pocket Camp Errors

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by YTElias, Oct 25, 2017.

?
  1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. YTElias
    OP

YTElias Ashley

Aug 23, 2017
    Germany
    Germany
    Issue #1 – A communication error has occured. Please try again later. [Support Code: 802-5808] (added on October 25th 2017)
    • Devices impacted: Android-only
    • Cause: this issue seems to pop up if your phone is rooted, or using a non-stock ROM (regardless of root status)
    • Fix or workaround: no fix is available, as this is standard protection feature for Nintendo games on smart devices. As a workaround, you can use tools to bypass the security check (such as Magisk)
    • It shows also up when you picked up the fruits and go to your campsite
    Issue #2 – Linking Error. You cannot link your Nintendo Account to this game due to your account’s regional settings (added on October 25th 2017)
    • Devices impacted: all
    • Cause: wrong region for the Nintendo Account. Right now, the game is only available in Australia, so only Nintendo Accounts sets to Australia can be linked at the moment.
    • Fix or workaround: no real fix, other than setting your Nintendo Account to Australia, or… just wait for the worldwide release!
    Issue #3 - Mailbox Error(added on October 26th 2017)

• Devices impacted: Unknown(found by myself by Android)(maybe on rooted devices
      • Cause:After Completing the Tutorial gifts will be sended to your mailbox.Picking them up gives error 802-5908
      • Fix or workaround:Reinstall the app

More Errors will be added

Last edited by YTElias, Oct 26, 2017
    NutymcNuty likes this.
  2. Xerkies

Xerkies Member

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2016
    United States
    I used supersu to hide my root and it still hasn't worked*

3. YTElias
    OP

YTElias Ashley

Aug 23, 2017
    Germany
    Germany
    be Sure you really make it in the correct steps

4. Xerkies

Xerkies Member

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2016
    United States
    ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice