mucus

Orc Orc Orc
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ALL RIDDLES RELATE TO GBATEMP​

Welcome back to the riddle thread!
I will be bringing you an amazing assortment of riddles that will push your knowledge of GBAtemp to the MAX!
Oh yes!!!! There will be prizes (I am still getting the sponsors in order, but rest assured there are prizes to be had)!
Please limit your attempts to answer the riddles to no more than 3 tries 5 tries (per person) per day. I will not recognize any more attempts than that.
I will also be posting cold/warm bearings to try to help you with your answers.

Please stand by as I prepare the riddles that will

STUMP
YOUR
BRAIN

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's important for society to be healthy and educated. If those things can't happen because all of the institutions that prop up those industries make it unattainable for all but a small portion of society, then your society is largely going to be disease ridden, dying, and uneducated in very short order.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Issue is it's too rich of a coperation already with bad sugar diets causing diabetes and killing teeth a new set of teeth around 90k
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I agree it's not easy for the average American, let alone the ones below that average. Free / cheaper healthcare is much more important I think than free university education.
    Of course like @mthrnite said, why not both. But I doubt both will get solved at once, and surely healthcare is top priority.
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    they go hand in hand unless you want a plumber performing your triple bypass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Everyone should be Medicaid elegable for implants at the most
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    If it's needed to keep you healthy it shouldn't cost you $90k. The fact that it does is an enormous problem
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    but yeah, affordable is all i'm asking for
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i'd be happy with affordable dentures
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With my old dentist he even encouraged switching insurance every quarter
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    And if the concern is that "well we can't trust the government to intervene for this because the government can't do anything right and wastes tons of money" then holy shit push for a better government. I'm certainly trying to. Don't throw your hands up and go "we've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus technology cost iirc even a water jet drill is 1k per
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @K3Nv2 that's crazily expensive. how long will that take to pay off?

Although diet is largely education, people don't need to go to university to learn what's healthy and what's not,
    it's the whole country, big corporations and advertising that is to blame for leading most of the population to believe that poptarts and froot loops are healthy to feed a child
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i would think the population knows better but with food deserts and abject poverty, sometimes a poptart gonna have to do.
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    it's a big ol complicated world innit
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    As someone who went through the grade school system in the US some time within the past 30 or so years, not nearly enough is done to promote and educate on how to eat healthy in a way that is feasible to do on a regular basis and also affordable. Eating healthy is, comparatively, fucking expensive. So is eating unhealthy, but in many cases eating unhealthy is more affordable than eating healthy
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    90k could get you a 3 bedroom house in some poorer parts of the country
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @cearp, it's like buying a new car most dentists say so $250 per the rest of your life
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Jesus
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    These are actual implants to dentures though
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Well once it's all done I'm sure you'll be happy with the result
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just a flappity denture would probably be 5k
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    sold
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got some faith implants are going to justbe included with a crown cost
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Procedures bullshit wait 4 months for graft to heal wait another four months the post to heal then get crown
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Only 1 tempycoin.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only 1 tempycoin. +1