Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ACWW cheats don't work at all!! If turn on, always get white screens

Rayder please use .zip for update instead of .rar .

The next update will remove the Animal Crossing cheats, since they don't work anyway.

Don't worry, in the next update, I will make the file a zip instead of a rar. I use WinRar, but it has an option to make the compressed file a zip, so I'll do that.

Right now though, I'm gonna be heading out to visit with my Mom and Aunt, but I will get to it later today....... figure on it happening in a few hours.

I didn't go on a hiatus or anything, there just hasn't been any new codes lately. Probably due to the lack of decent game releases. It kinda works out for me right now though......I have a few non-game related tasks to complete; editing the commercials out of an entire TV series and burning it to disk (Beverly Hillbillies - 9 freakin' seasons! I've done 5 of them so far.).....had to reformat a PC and get it back to where it was before it crashed out.....added another half a terrabyte of network attached storage and copying files into it, which entailed a fundamental change in our network setup. You know, fun stuff.
unsure.gif

That should also explain why I haven't been too active on the forums lately. Busy, busy, busy.
wacko.gif
Too bad none of it makes me a dime.

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, the file is updated.....

Removed the Animal Crossing codes, since they didn't work anyway. I still have them saved away on the hard drive though....just in case.

The file is now a .zip as opposed to a .rar for those who prefer it that way.

There was nothing else to add.....no new codes.

I'd praise your name if you happen to have any Warhammer 40k: Squad Command (U) cheats.

There are a few cheats for the (E) version of Warhammer. Just use that ROM instead. So, maybe just praise me in a different language or something. LOL!

ArvinaLove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are some codes that i had found in some txt file on my hardrive. im not sure who made them but props and crredits to whoever did
biggrin.gif

These are for yu-gi-oh world championship 2008! please use them responsibly! if u are looking for a code for this game ask. i may have it!

CPU Tag Duel Codes
50 Wins Duelists 1-4(Press Select)
94000130 FFFB0000
D5000000 00320000
C0000000 00000018
D6000000 02111B70
D2000000 00000000
D0000000 00000000

World Championship Codes
50 Wins Duelists 1-13 (Press Select)
94000130 FFFB0000
D5000000 00320000
C0000000 0000004E
D6000000 02111A3C
D2000000 00000000
D0000000 00000000

and heres another set of codes for faces

Appearance Code

021bac34 WWXXYYZZ

If you only want to change your face and hair use this

121bac34 0000YYZZ

WW=Duel Disk
XX=Clothes
YY=Face
ZZ=Hair

Basicly replace WW XX YY ZZ with the hex value of the thing you want.

Male Hair
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii212/L...el/MaleHair.jpg

Male Faces
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii212/L...l/MaleFaces.jpg

Female Hair
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii212/L.../FemaleHair.jpg

Female Faces
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii212/L...FemaleFaces.jpg

For those who don't know.

1=01
2=02
3=03
4=04
5=05
6=06
7=07
8=08
9=09
10=0a
11=0b
12=0c
13=0d
14=0e
15=0f
16=10
17=11
15=12
19=13
20=14

The faces and hair are in order going from left to right and top to bottom, so the top lineis 1-5 then 6-10 and so on.

CREDITS TO LordRaviel for these APPEARANCE CODES!

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused as to how to actually use these cheats.

I dl'ed the latest cheat.rar, and I replaced cheat.dat from the old /system folder with the new cheat.dat. From this, when I go to the game selection screen, I press the "Cheat (Y)" button. I have tried activating cheats and tried all combinations (theres 4 of them) of selecting/unselecting the "Game Enable" and "Cheat enable" buttons to no success.

Do cheats actually work? If so, what am i doing wrong? Thanks

Doggy124

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
I'm confused as to how to actually use these cheats.Â

I dl'ed the latest cheat.rar, and I replaced cheat.dat from the old /system folder with the new cheat.dat. From this, when I go to the game selection screen, I press the "Cheat (Y)" button. I have tried activating cheats and tried all combinations (theres 4 of them) of selecting/unselecting the "Game Enable" and "Cheat enable" buttons to no success.

Do cheats actually work? If so, what am i doing wrong? Thanks
What game did you try?

FrozenOne23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm confused as to how to actually use these cheats.Â

I dl'ed the latest cheat.rar, and I replaced cheat.dat from the old /system folder with the new cheat.dat. From this, when I go to the game selection screen, I press the "Cheat (Y)" button. I have tried activating cheats and tried all combinations (theres 4 of them) of selecting/unselecting the "Game Enable" and "Cheat enable" buttons to no success.

Do cheats actually work? If so, what am i doing wrong? Thanks

So far all cheats have worked for me.

Dardon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since we're on the subject of codes that don't work a few codes for Need for Speed: pro street (U) just lock up the game and make it emit that crackling sound from the speakers. So far the "Autopilot" and "CPU don't move cheat" cause this to happen. I've tried keeping the codes off using real-time cheat until it loads the game, and the map, but once I turn them on at the race line it just does what I mentioned above. Unless I am doing something wrong when using them (I used only one at a time btw). If not I think they should be removed.

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That is strange.... So how do I get the codes to activate? Which boxes do I have to check and what not?

Ugh I need cheats!

Doggy124

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
Since we're on the subject of codes that don't work a few codes for Need for Speed: pro street (U) just lock up the game and make it emit that crackling sound from the speakers. So far the "Autopilot" and "CPU don't move cheat" cause this to happen. I've tried keeping the codes off using real-time cheat until it loads the game, and the map, but once I turn them on at the race line it just does what I mentioned above. Unless I am doing something wrong when using them (I used only one at a time btw). If not I think they should be removed.

I use Autopilot and found no problem
huh.gif

It works great
laugh.gif

Rayder, thank for changed to .zip

Cheat.dat+wifi+DSorganize+DScompress = work great!!
grog.gif

Interesting : can you tell us more about that ?

A quick Google revealed this:
http://voidptr.org/?page_id=25
How to update your cheat.dat online using only DS
1.Using DSOrganize, you can download file from internet via it's web browser.
*Well, since Rayder doesn't feel comfortable for make direct link for download CHEAT.DAT
The best way I found is made bookmark of his profile page (which also contain his sig, because update link is in his sig)
2.then click on the link dd-mm-yy.zip to download.
3.When the DL finished, reset your DS
4.Run DScompress (you can DL it from DSO's HBDB) to unzip the Downloaded file.
5.Use DSO to copy&past unziped CHEAT.DAT to system folder
6.Enjoy! (you can delete other DLed file)

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CodeJunkies had some new USA codes, so i added them.

ThrillVille
El Tigre
Front Mission

grog.gif

brassica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

I use Autopilot and found no problem
huh.gif

It works great
laugh.gif

Rayder, thank for changed to .zip

Cheat.dat+wifi+DSorganize+DScompress = work great!!
grog.gif

Interesting : can you tell us more about that ?

A quick Google revealed this:
http://voidptr.org/?page_id=25
How to update your cheat.dat online using only DS
1.Using DSOrganize, you can download file from internet via it's web browser.
*Well, since Rayder doesn't feel comfortable for make direct link for download CHEAT.DAT
The best way I found is made bookmark of his profile page (which also contain his sig, because update link is in his sig)
2.then click on the link dd-mm-yy.zip to download.
3.When the DL finished, reset your DS
4.Run DScompress (you can DL it from DSO's HBDB) to unzip the Downloaded file.
5.Use DSO to copy&past unziped CHEAT.DAT to system folder
6.Enjoy! (you can delete other DLed file)

Wow !
Thanks you buddy.

tech673

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a few cheats for the (E) version of Warhammer. Just use that ROM instead. So, maybe just praise me in a different language or something. LOL!

I realize that but I like to keep with the U region. I'd be more then happy to make these cheats myself but not exactly sure how to do that. I know there are a program or such that you use to help find the spots in the code but not sure where or the name of the software.

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a few cheats for the (E) version of Warhammer. Just use that ROM instead. So, maybe just praise me in a different language or something. LOL!

I realize that but I like to keep with the U region. I'd be more then happy to make these cheats myself but not exactly sure how to do that. I know there are a program or such that you use to help find the spots in the code but not sure where or the name of the software.

I don't actually make any of the codes, (I know doodly-squat about coding) I just find them on the net and add them to the dat. There's a slight possibility that the codes will work on the (U) version if you change the GameID of the current listing in the dat to AW4E 1FB26BAB (the (U) version's GameID), but most likely there is some kind of offset and they won't work. You could try it though.

Here's a small usrcheat.dat that has only Warhammer (U) GameID with the (E) version cheats attached to it. Tell me if it works....if it does, I'll add it to the main dat:
test dat

If you test it, be sure to back-up your save file first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: hope im not going to die from it before i see the ent in a month