The nD - New indie game development console

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
why are people always calling fake on this?
what's the point of making a fake in the first place?

you wanna make a joke and pretend you've got a 3DS flashcart, you've got GTA V early, or something, fine... make your fake and do your best, annoy people in the process.

but you want to start a business and sell game consoles, why in the world would you make a fake?
please think just for a moment before post crap
Oh I'm not saying it's fake, but it's very possible. Why hasn't he shown it yet? I can't think of a reason for him not to, it'd only do him good, especially because he already has promotional pictures up.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
machomuu said:
Costello said:

you wanna make a joke and pretend you've got a 3DS flashcart, you've got GTA V early, or something, fine... make your fake and do your best, annoy people in the process.

but you want to start a business and sell game consoles, why in the world would you make a fake?
Oh I'm not saying it's fake, but it's very possible. Why hasn't he shown it yet? I can't think of a reason for him not to, it'd only do him good, especially because he already has promotional pictures up.
Just look at the Pandora OpenSource console. It took AGES to get the thing released.

Creating a console isn't something you can do in a few months
tongue.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
machomuu said:
Costello said:

Just look at the Pandora OpenSource console. It took AGES to get the thing released.

Creating a console isn't something you can do in a few months
tongue.gif
Well I want to believe it's true, but I'm going to wait before I can truly believe in this system's existence.

RPG Hacker

Trophies
Website
rpg-hacker.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, I'm defenitly going to get one, once it's available. Even if it was bad, $20 aren't much of a loss. Rather pay $20 for a handheld than $40 for a single game. In fact: Shipping is probably going to cost more than the console itself. The fact, that everyone can develop for it and it only requires SDL just makes it better. In fact, I might create my own games for it. I really love the idea of creating a cheap indie handheld system open to everyone and support it.

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For $20 I don't think there's a person here that wouldn't buy one. My expectations are that quality of games isn't even going to rise to that of the Dingoo. Still, that leaves a lot of room for emulation, Game Boy, Atari Lynx, 2600, intellivision, coleco. GG.

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
junkerde said:
yeah but pandora is bulky pos that cost alot, fricken thing sucks
How's the Pandora bulky? It's about the size of a DS lite. Pandora is outdated and too pricey for what it is but the idea of it is pretty damn cool. It just needs a 1ghz processor.

MasterPenguin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
Costello said:

there is more involved than simply taking a picture and uploading it. that would be a terrible waste of publicity, and as i said it shouldn't and likely won't change anyone's mind.
getting funding and releasing hardware is the only thing that matters.

It's a waste to prove to people that your device is real, obviously. lol.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MasterPenguin said:
machomuu said:
Costello said:

there is more involved than simply taking a picture and uploading it. that would be a terrible waste of publicity, and as i said it shouldn't and likely won't change anyone's mind.
getting funding and releasing hardware is the only thing that matters.

It's a waste to prove to people that your device is real, obviously. lol.
That's simply an excuse, and yes, I will exhaust every nook and cranny of falsehood until it's confirmed. Why? 'Cause I want to, of course.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: +2