"It's raw, you donkey!"

ramsey botw.png

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Listen Ramsey I know your trying to be nice but let's get to the real issue at hand. He shoved an entire salt crystal along with several monster parts into the pot. The fact that it's raw is the least of your problems I'd be surprised if you'd have any teeth left after trying a bite.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seems like the chances of that are worse than your chances of winning the lottery.
I won many time the lottery...
Free tickets there, 5 bucks there...
The best i got was about 500 bucks

Reactions: AncientBoi and Xzi

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think generally people refer to scratch tickets as their own thing, at least here in the US. IIRC I might've heard them called instant lottery at some point too?
I know why it was called instant lottery but it isn't really that instant anymore.
It was because people used to buy the ticket and scratch right in front of the cashier.
Peoples, at least here in quebec, don't do that anymore, they scratch them at home

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think generally people refer to scratch tickets as their own thing, at least here in the US. IIRC I might've heard them called instant lottery at some point too?
Oh and btw, just saying, I said ABOUT 500 bucks because it was a bit less than that since it wasn't an instant lottery
It was regular lottery with drawing and all, I had like 5 numbers over 7 and won about 492.XX$

• Wow
Reactions: Xzi and impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ