Hacking The M3 Team really does hate me!

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my 3rd m3 was working fine and i was loving it untill today my dsi and ds lite both say "there is no fucking game cart inserted" i did everything:
REFLASH
PAPER TRICK
REFORMAT SD
DIFFERENT SD CARD
but no it fails to obey me and mt ds arent the problem because my ak2i works perfect on them im quitting on these m3i zero carts
mad.gif

*goes and installs moonshell2 on acekard*

frown.gif

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BoxShot said:
Hey Rocky how many Ak2i and M3i0 have you gone through this year?
haha good question...3(1 acekard was free) of each
tongue.gif
but now i wont buy another m3 unless the new ak starts messing with me

@Destructobot:Its clean nothing wrong

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So you've been through 6 carts total. You paid for 5 of them? .... So you've paid around $90 in flashcarts to use this year? (Just an estimate since I don't know how many you paid for)

mellow.gif
I'm still on my first ak2.1 which I finally found and my first SCDS1i. >.> Though my ak2.1 has has msd reading problems.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BoxShot said:
So you've been through 6 carts total. You paid for 5 of them? .... So you've paid around $90 in flashcarts to use this year? (Just an estimate since I don't know how many you paid for)

mellow.gif
I'm still on my first ak2.1 which I finally found and my first SCDS1i. >.> Though my ak2.1 has has msd reading problems.
i paid for one m3i i got the next on my birthday from my bro and one of the acekards is with my dad atm it was acctually his but meh he plays like 1 hour a week
tongue.gif
so acctually i paid for 3($50)

EDIT:FIXED!!!!!!!

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:

mellow.gif
LOL i had an R4 for like 2 years and it still works for me. only reason i got the M3i0 is because R4 doesn't like the dsi and THE M3I0 IS THE BEST CART EVAR lots of features, works on dsi, easy for even my sister to use, i
wub.gif
the side-loading because if u look @ the back of my dsi it looks like i am playing a real game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...