OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, I found this wiki: http://laststory.gamedate.org/

If you use Google translator you'll get an error message on some links (and many things are translated "incorrectly"). I'm using Altavista's and you can get the point of most stuff (I'm not reading the chapters walkthrough, just side-quests, equip and rare items). I know there's an EN wiki going on, but it's very slow. Maybe more people can add stuff to the EN wiki by using the JP one as reference. I hope this speeds things up.

(Btw, I've contacted someone about a mistake on the EN wiki Arrow section -- Paralyze and Silver Arrows showing with the same JP name -- but I got no response -- and it wasn't fixed -- so I hope the JP wiki might be of help to more people; wether they're working on a wiki/walkthrough or not).

edit: corrected minor grammar mistakes.

Ato Puro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Can anyone enlighten me and tell me how to do chapter 24? I've done chapter 20
killed Nebiros and saved his daughter
but I can't start chapter 24. I'm at chapter 31-32 as of now, and did what the wiki above says, but I can't get to the underground labirynth no matter what. This is the only chapter I skipped (I believe) and I really want to do them all.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Ato Puro said:
Can anyone enlighten me and tell me how to do chapter 24? I've done chapter 20
killed Nebiros and saved his daughter
but I can't start chapter 24. I'm at chapter 31-32 as of now, and did what the wiki above says, but I can't get to the underground labirynth no matter what. This is the only chapter I skipped (I believe) and I really want to do them all.
Maybe it's a perma-missable? I did all of them so I dunno.
Also:
http://thelaststory.wikidot.com/
I was translating some stuff but I gave up when I realized nobody really used it so it isn't worth the effort.

Ato Puro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Goli, that was the EN wiki I mentioned in the first message. I thought people were working on it, but I see no changes for some time...

Hmmm, did you do it after chapter23? I'm quite sure I did chapter 21
is it the one you chase someone to a bar and fight some monsters to release a girl?
, I'm positive on 22 and 23. But after 23 I couldn't leave the castle (the guards wouldn't allow me, and I believe I had done 25 - Sea Cave). After
the castle was attacked
I was able to leave it around chapter 27-28. I went to Lotta shop and spoke to him and
his daughter
which brought up a dialogue with 2 options. I chose the left one but that was it. Now, everytime I go to his shop, his name appears (he says something but his face won't show up) and I can use his shop for upgrade, but that's it. I talked to someone who has already finished the game as well, and he missed this one too.

ciris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dysan said:
is there any chance that this could get a translation patch?
Of course it can, but the real questions is whos going to put in the work to get it done?

Ato Puro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
@Goli (and any other who has finished the game)

I'm at Chapter 39 and have found very few items used in weapon/armor upgrade (such as "Salamander bone"). I have no Feather Armor (just legs) and I'm pretty unsure which weapons to upgrade for both melee and spellcasters. Currently, I'm using a blade which requires 9 unities of an item to upgrade (I forgot its name, but it's in Katakana --i'll take a look at it later -- and it became a new weapon after upgrading another one, which I forgot to write down its name) to get an attack value of 990 (the highest I found). Do you know if there's a place/chapter where such items can be farmed, and what is the best equip set you've found for melee and spellcaster characters?? (I'm not sure if weapons got in Boss Raid mode are the best ones....)

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Ato Puro said:
@Goli (and any other who has finished the game)

I'm at Chapter 39 and have found very few items used in weapon/armor upgrade (such as "Salamander bone"). I have no Feather Armor (just legs) and I'm pretty unsure which weapons to upgrade for both melee and spellcasters. Currently, I'm using a blade which requires 9 unities of an item to upgrade (I forgot its name, but it's in Katakana --i'll take a look at it later -- and it became a new weapon after upgrading another one, which I forgot to write down its name) to get an attack value of 990 (the highest I found). Do you know if there's a place/chapter where such items can be farmed, and what is the best equip set you've found for melee and spellcaster characters?? (I'm not sure if weapons got in Boss Raid mode are the best ones....)
I already deleted TLS from my USB thingy to make space for Opoona so this is all going by memory but you can buy every armor piece but the one Elza gets one the epilogue, Kanan's dresses and the Dragon Armor from the armor shop. So you can just buy the feather armor if that's what you want.
To get the Gnome (????etc) items you need to upgrade armor and a lot of the weapons do the Colisseum over and over. Also, talk to the people outside, sometimes they give you either Gnome items, money, or coconuts, wine and something else I forgot. The Colisseum's seasons unlock as you progress through the game, but in order to stop getting rewards from it you have to clear each season about 10 times. Also, the weapons dropped by the monsters there are the ones I used in the end game mostly. IIRC one of the better ones was called Nanashi (???) (which incidentally is a bit of an oxymoron since Nanashi means nameless, haha)

Ato Puro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Lol, Opoona is next on my list as well.

I should have payed more attention to shops, I guess. Thanks for the tip.

I had about 4 Nanashi +5 at the end of the game. But I looked the weapon I'm using and it's called Sutorenja (Stranger, I guess). Sorry, but I don't know how to write in Katakana here.

I guess I'll spend some time on the Coliseum and PvP. Thanks for the response.

Ato Puro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I've finished the game (well, I'm at Chapter 43) and would like to ask a couple of things:

I can't find dragon armor/legs. Actually I found one armor at Chapter 43 and no shop carries them (I want the legs for their no knock-back skill).

Read this one only if you've finished the game:
after beating Quark, he gives you his sword (Toraibu - if I'm not mistaken). In its description it shows it can be upgraded up to +3, but no upgrade shop upgrades it (it's listed grayed out). For Dragon Armor/Legs, Toraibu upgrade and some other items, do you have to start a new game+?? I'm finding lots the golden Gnome and some Salamander bones in Coliseum, but some items, like one with a fire as an icon -- I believe it's used to upgrade the Rose weapon -- I have only one unity and some I have none (the one that gets Gurg Blade from +8 to +9)

Actually, my main wish is to find dragon armor/legs and how to upgrade Toraibu.

Also, anyone who finished the game started a new game+? Is there any difference besides higher lvl bosses?

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Ato Puro said:
I've finished the game (well, I'm at Chapter 43) and would like to ask a couple of things:

I can't find dragon armor/legs. Actually I found one armor at Chapter 43 and no shop carries them (I want the legs for their no knock-back skill).

Read this one only if you've finished the game:
after beating Quark, he gives you his sword (Toraibu - if I'm not mistaken). In its description it shows it can be upgraded up to +3, but no upgrade shop upgrades it (it's listed grayed out). For Dragon Armor/Legs, Toraibu upgrade and some other items, do you have to start a new game+?? I'm finding lots the golden Gnome and some Salamander bones in Coliseum, but some items, like one with a fire as an icon -- I believe it's used to upgrade the Rose weapon -- I have only one unity and some I have none (the one that gets Gurg Blade from +8 to +9)

Actually, my main wish is to find dragon armor/legs and how to upgrade Toraibu.

Also, anyone who finished the game started a new game+? Is there any difference besides higher lvl bosses?
Quark can use gathering now. Also, you keep everything but the key items.

Ato Puro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Yep, I started a New Game+. Seems like Quark's weapon is the best one and Dragon Armor/Legs are only found in side-quests and PvP. Great game, but way too short.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021