Gaming The Hidden

retroflow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Xt3oC8qh4

I picked it up the other day on a whim because it seemed like it would be pretty cool...unfortunately, impulse buying on occasion does seem to burn me once in awhile. The game thus far is lackluster, the interface is dated and the gameplay is like a subpar version of FaceRaiders. I'd love to see if there's more to the game than the three missions that I've played, but surprise! There's no way for me to progress past the first three missions because no ghosts are showing up at all.

Has anyone else played this game yet? Opinions?

retroflow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$19.99. I'm ready to trade it in just to get the $5 store credit and eat the loss. It's really, really bad. Part of the reason I bought it was because it sounded similar to Ghostwire, which looks pretty good but still doesn't have a publisher.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
1/10 0.0
that should be a free eshop game at the most extreme cases, dude just WTF are developpers thinking, reminds me of beastly franctic photo crap

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==