The Haunting of a Majora's Mask cartridge

Joktan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was creeped by the story...but in the first video if you watch,the save file says yourturn,and when he resets the n64 and it shows the nintendo64 logo there is jump where the camera was obviously stopped and started back up after creating the name ben...if i can notice that im sure other people did also...

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well of course this is fake. A friend of mine, however, says she was following it since the beginning and gave me a summary of what happened.

OP posts a story. Good story it is. THEN OP posted proof. Damn proof. Everyone was freaking out. It matched what Jad was saying, to the most minute of details. The next day, Jad posted part two of that story with MORE proof. The freaking out was getting bad. It went on like this until thetruth.txt. Then everyone flipped out. It was mass pandemonium. People were making threads about their haunted conversations with BEN on the Cleverbot website. People were freaking out about downloading BEN to their computers and letting him out of Jad's computer. NOBODY thought it was fake. Except for a few skeptics.

Then the Moon Children website surfaced and everyone started getting suspicious. However, all the cryptic shit was too interesting to pass up. So everyone followed it. Then Jadusable ran out of money and was like "Dis be fake, yo, I got no money to keep this up. Shit, yo, I'm done." A few people didn't believe it, since in thetruth.txt Jad said not to believe anything he said after a certain date. But most people were disappointed. But anyway... People donated against Jad's will and things continued.

Anyway, now it's on a third arc. Pretty cool. But DAMN do I hate it when people email me asking if the game is real, if I had it, and if Jadusable could send it to their team for analysis. But seriously. Is that all you wanted? Sure you don't want to have a full blown conversation about it?

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
its just a rom hack + copypasta

why so many people believe it is beyond me

Its a Alternate reality game, the thing was spoiled about 4 weeks after the story pop'd up people loved it so much they donated to the guy to keep it going have have something actually playable pop up from it ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1