The GBAtemp Visual Novel

Stealphie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Make a story with characters featuring a member here, Has to have some sort of setting, and you MUST continue off the latest reply. This will be finished after... uhh... I don't know. Once it's finished I'll turn it into an actual game. You're free to add stuff like multiple routes.

Reactions: Creamu

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
In horror he sees that he cannot download any more pictures, because his hard drive is full. Rover looks out the window at the dark evening panorama wondering what to do.

Last edited by Creamu,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
"Well, I guess it's time to go outside and touch some grass." Rover said, before unceremoniously starting to pick up weeds and dandelions to remove them from the otherwise spotless lawn in front of the house.

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Rover has nothing left to do with his life after finishing that, so he sits down on the grass outside his house, looking at the night sky, with nothing at all happening nearby, and the soft wind blowing through his huge ears. Suddenly, he notices the silhouette of a human approaching him from the distance. Rover thinks it's the new kid in the village who somehow became the mayor, but when they got closer, Rover shockingly realizes that it is actually...

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Ancientboy! Rover the cat jumps up and hides behind his seat. 'Maybe he didn't see me' Rover thinks to himself, while his sweat is dripping off of him. He hears the sounds of Ancientboys footsteps coming closer. As he panics his thoughts begin to race. 'What am I going to dooo?'...

Reactions: IC_

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
As the snow melts Rover sees two figures emerging. Fortunatly for them they are protected by EMF shielding clothes. They reveal themselves to Rover as...

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
..Mosquitoes & cockroaches. But sadly for Rover, no amount of EMF guns or EMF shielding clothes gonna stop these monstrosities..

Reactions: AncientBoi
Chapter 1: The Edge

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Rover quickly rushes back inside his house, just to find out that the door to his house has now somehow lead him into The Edge of The Forum. As the door disappears behind him, Rover has found himself in a completely empty, quiet, and unknown place on The Edge of The Forum, and starts walking straight in one direction, in hopes of finding any of his friends or any familiar place...

Reactions: CoolMe and Creamu

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
In his search he finds himself in and evergrowing darkness as he looses all sense of gravity. Not able to see his own hands before his eyes he hears and echoing voice: 'They call it the edge of the forum. You have been foolish to wander around here. Now in free fall you will enter the Tartaros! This is your fate!'

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
..In his search he finds himself in an endless pile of bullshit Creamu threads, as he looses his sanity and sense of reality.. Not able to see his own hands before his eyes he hears an echoing voice : "You have been poisoned and irradiated by the power of Creamu's EMF radiation threads.." 💀

Reactions: Creamu

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
Rover quickly rushes back inside his house, just to find out that the door to his house has now somehow lead him into The Edge of The Forum. As the door disappears behind him, Rover has found himself in a completely empty, quiet, and unknown place on The Edge of The Forum, and starts walking straight in one direction, in hopes of finding any of his friends or any familiar place...

All he finds is a barren wasteland of dead memes and accounts for miles and miles, his hope on finding anything diminishes... suddenly a small glint in the distance catches his eye, what could it be?

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weird2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof