The game could not be started. (DADADADA)

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by justmike, Sep 6, 2009.

Sep 6, 2009
  1. justmike
    OP

Member justmike GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I have been trying to get pops to work on my psp slim.

I'm running 5.50 GEN B and trying to load a single eboot (Tekken 3) and whenever I pick a pops loader from the menu, the psp restarts and says the game could not be started.

Is there something I have to do to get it to work? I have pops enabled in the recovery menu!

I downloaded the latest popsloader for 5.50 GEN A (rtu-popsloader-5-50gen). I can't seem to find one for GEN B, don't think there is one.

And in seplugins folder, I have the pops.txt, popsloader.prx, idcanager_old.prx, daxheaparea.prx and the popsloader folder with impose.prx and idcanager_old.prx inside of it along with all the other files from 3.00 - 4.01.

When I choose a pops loader from the menu, say 3.40 or 3.03, I wouldn't be able to go back to this menu unless I delete the config.bin file to choose again, otherwise it loads the game back up again with game could not be started.

The only time the game loads is if I pick original from flash, it will load the game and freeze on the title screen, "namco presents".

Is there something I have to change? Download? I have no idea, been searching on Google for 2 days now.

2. justmike
    OP

Member justmike GBAtemp Fan

Australia