The game could not be started. (DADADADA)

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by justmike, Sep 6, 2009.

1. justmike
    OP

justmike GBAtemp Fan

Sep 15, 2008
    I have been trying to get pops to work on my psp slim.

I'm running 5.50 GEN B and trying to load a single eboot (Tekken 3) and whenever I pick a pops loader from the menu, the psp restarts and says the game could not be started.

Is there something I have to do to get it to work? I have pops enabled in the recovery menu!

I downloaded the latest popsloader for 5.50 GEN A (rtu-popsloader-5-50gen). I can't seem to find one for GEN B, don't think there is one.

And in seplugins folder, I have the pops.txt, popsloader.prx, idcanager_old.prx, daxheaparea.prx and the popsloader folder with impose.prx and idcanager_old.prx inside of it along with all the other files from 3.00 - 4.01.

When I choose a pops loader from the menu, say 3.40 or 3.03, I wouldn't be able to go back to this menu unless I delete the config.bin file to choose again, otherwise it loads the game back up again with game could not be started.

The only time the game loads is if I pick original from flash, it will load the game and freeze on the title screen, "namco presents".

Is there something I have to change? Download? I have no idea, been searching on Google for 2 days now.

2. justmike
    OP

justmike GBAtemp Fan

Sep 15, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice