• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,269
  • Replies 7
D

Deleted User

OP
[youtube]I7GJ-8SY068[/youtube]
I would've posted this in the EoF, but it didn't seem appropriate to sullen such knowledge. Basically, I've been following this "Spirit Science" series, and this episode struck out to me the most- from one geometric shape, all life is created- I thought I'd share it with you lot 'cos it is interesting.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tigris said:
I would've posted this in the EoF, but it didn't seem appropriate to sullen such knowledge.

rofl2.gif

I can't work out if this guys trolling or not. He seems to be using exactly the same tactics against mysticism/spiritualists as Eddie Current did with Christians. I.E. one constant and obvious argument from ignorance.

QUOTE"Spirit Science"

oxymoron

D

Deleted User

OP
I'm taking it all with a pinch of salt, but it is interesting- the fact that the Earth's equinoxial movement will reach point "A" at Dec. 21 2012 is... hmm..

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And at the end, they're trying to explain that aliens are real and they're "trying to help".

WTF. They don't even explain anything about anything. It sounds like Final Fantasy to me.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
being french it is tough for me to get stuff only from speech and this one left me in the dark totally.. sucessful troll nonetheless

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/AkzulQxOgQs?si=UIe4puLCp7NoP3r7 seldom gbatemp shoutout +1