Gaming The first wii games

Quanno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was wondering if anyone actually still plays the early games of the wii, like Mario Kart Wii.

I still play mkw online with my dad (!), and I play a lot of ssbb.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't consider MKW and SSBB "old" Wii games. What I consider old games are early 2007/late 2006 games such as Super Paper Mario and Wii Sports.

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I actually bought the wii for MK and still playing it online now and then with friends
smile.gif

lilroach1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I still play wii sports when I get bored, not because it's a great game I can't get enough of. But it's good when your very desperate for something.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wii Sports and PES 2009 are definitely being played a lot, those games are just too fun to ignore
smile.gif

Although both there successors are better, I still like myself a quick Tennis game.

Coconuts 500

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just recently played almost all the way through Twilight Princess again. This thread reminded me that I am not yet done with it, and should do so soon, maybe later tonight.
smile.gif
It is, by far, the best game I've ever played in my life... and I've played thousands of games!

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, Mario Kart and Brawl are classics. Until their successors come, they'll still get play time from me.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Most of my earlier games are collecting dust because I've beaten them to dust, unless they have some sort of online mode for replay value.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My first Wii game was Super Smash Bros. Brawl and no, I don't play it anymore. I play Brawl+ and I'm waiting for Project M.

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess is probably my favorite game on Wii, if not, it's up there. Mainly because I'm a Zelda fan, but that game is great. I used to play some Brawl before moving to Brawl+, but I'm sick of Brawl entirely now. Currently going through the Metroid Prime series, so when I get to Corruption I guess that will count?

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
My first Wii game (Besides Wii Sports) was Twilight Princess, and I loved it. I'm getting another Wii tomorrow, and I'm hoping to pick that up with it (Or softmod my Wii and hope I have a spare DVD+R laying around...I don't have money for an external hard drive right now).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o