Thats it I am doing it....

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trading my Wii that is collecting dust for a brand new limited edition red psp, that has a picture of kratos, and comes with god of war, and comes with a 8gig memory stick, and its hackable.Well I mean its already hacked,It comes in it's box and everything.

Bye Bye Scratched up Wii with no box, and wii play.

I know my trade seems unfair on my side, but my Wii is eating dust.

Ultratech87

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gotta do what you gotta do. I had a PSP some years back and traded it in and got myself a DS. Best decision I feel I ever made. But I did miss out on the custom firmware stuff (didn't know about it at the time).

Radiopools

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a PSP JUST to play Crisis Core. I actually got a psp for Christmas a few years ago, but took it back because I didn't really want one at the time. Big mistake =\

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I bought a PSP. It was good for a while, but as of late, I find myself using it mainly for looking up walkthrough for my DS games on it's internet browser. My Wii, on the other hand, has given me much joy with SMG, SSBB, LozTP, MKW and the other great Wii games. The fact that you got an unhackable PSP makes me see your decision in an even worse light, but hey. It's not my problem. As long as your happy.

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
midna25 said:
I bought a PSP. It was good for a while, but as of late, I find myself using it mainly for looking up walkthrough for my DS games on it's internet browser. My Wii, on the other hand, has given me much joy with SMG, SSBB, LozTP, MKW and the other great Wii games. The fact that you got an unhackable PSP makes me see your decision in an even worse light, but hey. It's not my problem. As long as your happy.
ALL special edition PSP 2001s are hackable, excluding the madden blues.

B

ball2012003

yeah its a good idea you are doing this with the great games already out for the psp and the ones coming up like kingdom hearts birth by sleep little big planet and a lot more

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who said tat the PSP doesn't have games.

It will last me me a very long time.People have been misleading me by telling me that the PSP has no games.It has a huge selection of GOOD games, and if that's not enough always can play any psx game I want, and don't forget about emulators, and classic games.

Also 2009 is excellent for the PSP.

Dissidia Final Fantasy
Phantasy Star Portable
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
Parasite Eve: The 3rd Birthday
Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce
Final Fantasy Agito XIII
Undead Knights
Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?
Resistance Retribution
DiRT 2

.....and don't forget MotorStorm, Assasins Creed,and Little Big Planet.

Im enjoying my new psp alooooooooooooot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: