Thanks Ninty

Dangy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo has given us many things. They are good things. Things that people like. Things like the video game and the controller. They did things that nobody ever did before. They are also good people. =)

When you go turn on the Wii, you just don't turn on a console. You turn on a TV too.
And that TV displays things that people like. I's real easy to play with friends with the Wii too. Nintendo really put a lot of thought into playing with friends. I like that. You also get to play online with people, and that's better than what any other game company out there has.
smile.gif
They only have other online things, and that's why I like Nintendo more.

With Nintendo, enjoying a game is easy because people like it. They like it a lot. You play the game, and you play it with friends. That's very cool.
smile.gif
The children can play the Wii as well, but the children can't play the other systems. Why? Well, Nintendo keeps the children safe because they care about them. That's something that other game companies can't say.
biggrin.gif

Also, when you need to play the Wii, but you don't have a game, you can always go to a store and buy one. Other game systems have you buy a game online, and that's not safe for your family. Your family can get exposed to bad things online, so Nintendo's way is best. Also, going to the store is fun, so another plus for Nintendo!
smile.gif

I also like the DS. When you want to go on the web when it's safe, you can always purchase the internet browser from Nintendo. It's a good thing to have. The DS also has games, so that's good. They were smart when they made it. I also like that the DS can go online too, so that's something that other handhelds don't have too. It's a good thing.

The DS can also be put in a case, and that's good too. Usually, the handhelds are way too big to put in bags, but the DS isn't like that. It folds, and Nintendo was really thinking about how they could make it better. There is no handheld out there like it. And Nintendo will do that more often.

Personally, I know that Nintendo does things that people like, and no other game company does that. They will do more of that, I think. I know that anyone who doesn't like Nintendo will not be concerned about things that make games good. And that's not a good thing. In all, we know that Nintendo will always do things to make people like them. Thanks Nintendo. :3

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
You've put your heart and sould out there... And people mock you... THE HELL WITH THEM, DANGY... I SUPPORT YOU 99%... i'm saving the other 1% for when we make a riot!!! xD

supervenice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually,i haven't read it yet...but after i read it...WOW!!!!!!!

Totally Support You All the way...whenever i watch videos about nintendo on youtube,whenever i saw

mr.satoru iwata playing with the ds,he doesn't look like a fat pig that just wants money,he's actually adorable(homer simpson way),not like sony or microsoft's i.e president talking at e3 for example,they just look like hungry fat people that you cant trust...

you know what i'm saying..i really like what you written...so much passion and love..you should marry mr saturo iwata...ur both adorable(u already know).
wink.gif

ds and wii forthewin...

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Dangy said:
Nintendo has given us many things. They are good things. Things that people like. Things like the video game and the controller. They did things that nobody ever did before. They are also good people. =)

Apparently Nintendo can time travel too. GG Atari, Magnavox. You just got pwned with ninty's l33t time travel powers.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo aren't good people, they were total swines in the 80's & 90's. Ripped off gamers in Europe with horrendous prices and forced a lot of companies out of the game with practices that were borderline illegal.

EVERYTHING that Nintendo has done has been because they can make money from it, that includes their "family" perspective. Did you know that Nintendo owned "love" hotels in the 1900's? Hotels where you can a quick shag and go.

dudeonline said:
Dangy said:

Apparently Nintendo can time travel too. GG Atari, Magnavox. You just got pwned with ninty's l33t time travel powers.
QFT.

Ralph Baer is the father of video games, Nintendo where still pissing about with Love Testers when Ralph came up with the first games console.

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo have made some pretty awesome stuff, but don't be fooled, it's all for money. Besides, so much of the wii is full of suck and fail. My wii remote broke, so I had to buy a new one, even though the only game I ever play is Smash Bros. Brawl....for which I use a gamecube controller. That's right, Nintendo charged me £25 to START my damn console.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadriano said:
EVERYTHING that Nintendo has done has been because they can make money from it
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
SHOCK!!!!....
rolleyes.gif

Well duh!!!! What do you think funds companies? Rainbows and lollipops? Yeah they're just doing it for the money but at least they do the best they can. If they didn''t they wouldnt have a loyal fanbase for this long. You swear Nintendos comparable to a bank ripping people off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.