Hacking Thank you...

• Thread starter Deleted-394630
  • Start date
  • Views 1,060
  • Replies 10
D

Deleted-394630

OP
Thanks to the help, support, troubleshooting, resources, and of course, patience, I was succesfully able to install A9LH/Luma from 10.7.0
Thanks to all of you who stuck with me and told me I was in the wrong thread (Multiple times)

*Just a question, is it save to link my NNID yet?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Make sure whatever CFW you are running has Firmware protection turned on (it's on by default with Luma3DS and ReiNAND,) and update using system settings.
It's also be safe to link your NNID. I know because mine is linked to my system as well without any problem.

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight
D

Deleted-394630

OP
Enjoy your a9lh :D

I bricked mine when I attempted the guides
I feel sorry for you, took me 2 days in total, because I screw stuff up when I'm tired. (Heck, I managed to corrupt the Micro SD management info. Fixed it in the morning)
I just followed the guide by the letter, almost died of stress, and kept regular backups.
Do you happen to have a sysNAND backup? Most guides, (I used plai's) Tell you to after the 9.2 downgrade.
Did you format your system before downgrading to 9.2? (DSiware and Ambassador will most likely brick it (We have no idea why))

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel sorry for you, took me 2 days in total, because I screw stuff up when I'm tired. (Heck, I managed to corrupt the Micro SD management info. Fixed it in the morning)
I just followed the guide by the letter, almost died of stress, and kept regular backups.
Do you happen to have a sysNAND backup? Most guides, (I used plai's) Tell you to after the 9.2 downgrade.
Did you format your system before downgrading to 9.2? (DSiware and Ambassador will most likely brick it (We have no idea why))
I bricked it after I installed my emuNAND onto my sysNAND, resulting in the 2DS not turning on. I had to do a recovery reset and *GULP* format to 11.0 firmware

D

Deleted-394630

OP
I bricked it after I installed my emuNAND onto my sysNAND, resulting in the 2DS not turning on. I had to do a recovery reset and *GULP* format to 11.0 firmware
Well at least you had a soft-brick. Just watch the forums, eventually, we might get full software based downgrade method (Without having another 3ds needing CFW) for 11.0.
Just wait and see.

*Did you try booting with the sdcard out? Worked for me.

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well at least you had a soft-brick. Just watch the forums, eventually, we might get full software based downgrade method (Without having another 3ds needing CFW) for 11.0.
Just wait and see.

*Did you try booting with the sdcard out? Worked for me.
Yeah I did that. I powered on my 2DS with the SD card for me and left it on for an hour. Nothing. Did the same thing with the SD card out. Nothing.

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, still got homebrew right? :D
Sadly no. I don't believe NinjaHax still works on 11.0 and I don't have access to any other entry points. I wouldn't have much use for Homebrew anyway considering all I would do is play GBA games, and my 2DS isn't even strong enough for that :rofl2:

D

Deleted-394630

OP
Sadly no. I don't believe NinjaHax still works on 11.0 and I don't have access to any other entry points. I wouldn't have much use for Homebrew anyway considering all I would do is play GBA games, and my 2DS isn't even strong enough for that :rofl2:
Well, thats sad. he 3ds without any modifications is still and overall great console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can