thaddius' Console Classic, 2012 Edition?

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There can only be 1!

I find it unlikely that anyone would remember the Console Classic I ran back in '05 when I was a mod on the now-defunct mxemu. Therefore, I submit a description for your approval!

The Console Classic is an opportunity for you Tempers to vote to determine the ultimate console/handheld.

Should people find this an interesting idea, I'll post a new bracket each week where consoles and handhelds will face off by their generation (ie, NES, Atari 7800, and Sega Master System would face off against each other). The winners will go onto a semi-final and then a final round where we will whittle down the options until one remains. Tempers will vote for their favourite console/handheld and maybe share a favourite memory of the system.

Feel free to give suggestions or ask questions.

In one weeks time if there are more yays than nays, a Console Classic we will have.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
race10.pnd_.png

IF this baby doesn't win than there's a fucking conspiracy.

Reactions: 2 people

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So, the final tally stands at 8 yays, 1 nay. The yays have it. Not much interest, but maybe as the competition rolls out and we start to hit consoles that some of the young'uns here have grown up with, maybe we'll get some more people involved.

Starting sometime next week I'll post the first bracket. STAY TUNED!

*Princes of the Universe by Queen plays victoriously in the background, fade*

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...