Homebrew TG-16 emulator help.

Korudo

Koru Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a TG-16 emulator that supports SDHC and save states anywhere? Looking for a channel if possible.

Korudo

Koru Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rolleyes.gif

bobdigi84

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ninjamodz.com
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know how to make the turbo cd games work on an emulator for the wii? I have a decent selection of games but they are iso's with a bunch of mp3's and a .toc file. I cant figure out how to make them work.
thanks.

mahern4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download wiiengine from wiibrew. It has a read me file and a small program to use to let you play tgcd games.

lonegreyride

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I use WiiEngine on an SDHC card, and like someone said, it was a mod from here... shouldn't be too hard to find right here in the emulation section. Hugo doesn't support save states. I also had trouble getting a forwarder channel to work properly. But go get one (TroyTheZombie has a thread on here with some great animated forwarders), then go to the forums at wadder, where there's a thread for sdhc compatible forwarders... it's just the .dol though, so use wadder to replace the .dol from the original channel with the one from wadder, and voila... SDHC, save states, forwarder channel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: After my shower +1