Texto editor for a japanesse game

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Mërari, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Mërari
    OP

Mërari Member

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2016
    Guatemala
    Hey guuuys!!! ^////^ I just wanted to ask you something n.n do any of you have a text editor for a japanesse game decrypted with Decrypt9?

I need the tools to translate the game which is Boku no Hero Academia Battle for All, premiered on June 17.

2. SANNIC789

SANNIC789 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 3, 2015
    United States
    if thare was a tex editer it would all redy be in english try a hex editer or something

3. Mërari
    OP

Mërari Member

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2016
    Guatemala
    Does it accept japanesse characters?

4. Kourin

Kourin Touhou Maniac

Jan 24, 2016
    Australia
    Ripple Star
    If you don't know what a hex editor is I wouldn't recommend using one to translate a game

5. Mërari
    OP

Mërari Member

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2016
    Guatemala
    Actually it's my first time translating a game ^~^, I'd like to know if you know about a tutorial or some editor that's not complicated... even you could share a tutorial to use hex editor :D

6. Mërari
    OP

Mërari Member

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2016
    Guatemala
    Actually it's my first time translating a game ^~^, I'd like to know if you know about a tutorial or some editor that's not complicated... even you could share a tutorial to use hex editor :D

7. Mërari
    OP

Mërari Member

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2016
    Guatemala

8. Kourin

Kourin Touhou Maniac

Jan 24, 2016
    Australia
    Ripple Star
    You're better off making a thread for the game saying you can read/translate Japanese and request someone do the game modifying.
    Hex editing isn't an overnight thing you easily learn but there's plenty of tutorials on Google.

Unfortunately, pretty much everything is complicated to an extent.

9. Mërari
    OP

Mërari Member

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2016
    Guatemala
    Thank you so much ^~^

10. Kourin

Kourin Touhou Maniac

Jan 24, 2016
    Australia
    Ripple Star