Hacking Tesla error

Eredhel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So I've been having this issue since I updated to 12.0.2 with Atmosphere 0.19.3. I cannot boot my Switch with the Tesla folder on /atmosphere/contents (folder "420000000007E51A) as it gives me error code 2168-0001 (0x2a8) everytime.
Tried to clean install all atmosphere files, tried to delete every other homebrew and booting with nothing else except Tesla files (with all ovl files), heck I even formatted my system to do everything anew with no luck. The Switch only boots normally if I delete the Tesla folder from /atmosphere/contents. What am I doing wrong? I would be very appreciated if someone can give me a light about this issue.
I attached the error log and a picture of the screen when it crashes.

Attachments

• 01621453470_420000000007e51a.txt
    26.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1619.jpeg
    IMG_1619.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 331

Weird123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I dont know how to fix it because you already formatted your system and still the same problem, but maybe you forget to try using fat32 in your sd card? Or maybe try using other sd card, because i think youve already try everything

Reactions: Eredhel

Eredhel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, it's formated as FAT32, tried with other SD but it always returns the same thing =(
Thanks for the reply

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been having this issue since I updated to 12.0.2 with Atmosphere 0.19.3. I cannot boot my Switch with the Tesla folder on /atmosphere/contents (folder "420000000007E51A) as it gives me error code 2168-0001 (0x2a8) everytime.
Tried to clean install all atmosphere files, tried to delete every other homebrew and booting with nothing else except Tesla files (with all ovl files), heck I even formatted my system to do everything anew with no luck. The Switch only boots normally if I delete the Tesla folder from /atmosphere/contents. What am I doing wrong? I would be very appreciated if someone can give me a light about this issue.
I attached the error log and a picture of the screen when it crashes.
Are you using the latest version of Tesla?

Reactions: Eredhel

Eredhel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I dont know how to fix it because you already formatted your system and still the same problem, but maybe you forget to try using fat32 in your sd card? Or maybe try using other sd card, because i think youve already try everything
After some time, I did the steps to install Tesla and it magically worked. Don't even know what happened 'cause what I did, had done a dozen times before. Well, it's working, yay!

Are you using the latest version of Tesla?
Yeap, all the latest firmware, atmosphere, tesla... It's working now with some magic and witchery. Really, that was weird lol.

Thanks guys

Reactions: Draxzelex

Frxl

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
After some time, I did the steps to install Tesla and it magically worked. Don't even know what happened 'cause what I did, had done a dozen times before. Well, it's working, yay!

Yeap, all the latest firmware, atmosphere, tesla... It's working now with some magic and witchery. Really, that was weird lol.

Thanks guys

What did you exactly do to fix this issue? I have the same problem, but I cannot find any solution for it...

Eredhel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What did you exactly do to fix this issue? I have the same problem, but I cannot find any solution for it...
Hard to tell. Every time I installed Tesla (downloading the files from the git, copying to the respective folders), it returned that error. Last time I did the exact same thing, it worked, so dunno lol

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Finally figured it out: If you use a Windows computer, you won't have any problems at all! ;)
for reals? because I'm on a Mac and I cannot for the life of me make this work :mellow: I'll give Windows a try

EDIT:
it worked when I used a Windows computer to move the files :toot:

Last edited by iepuras, , Reason: an update

111anonymous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HERE IS THE ANSWER:
You're likely using a mac... you have to fix the archive bit. Reboot to hekate then click tools at the top of the screen. Click the bottom right of the screen where it says "archive" and some other things. Click Fix Archive Bit in the top left. Then try launching sys/emummc

Jsme_12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HERE IS THE ANSWER:
You're likely using a mac... you have to fix the archive bit. Reboot to hekate then click tools at the top of the screen. Click the bottom right of the screen where it says "archive" and some other things. Click Fix Archive Bit in the top left. Then try launching sys/emummc
Thank you!!! Worked perfectly

Reactions: 111anonymous

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: