Terminator - Dark Fate

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah but I doubt it will live up to my expectation Terminator 2 is my favourite Movie as a child along with RoboCop 2 and TransFormers The Movie.

I know all about it and I hope it turns out to be good.

Reactions: Alexander1970

CORE

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah I tend to agree would have liked to see Conan III it is happening then cancelled then happening again.

Wait a minute @alexander1970 Your from Austria ha! how do I know that you are not Arnold.
iu

Look at you replying there to my post.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Last edited by Alexander1970,
Reactions: CORE

GensokyoIceFairy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I’ll wait for the reviews, I’m not watching the trailers since the last one (T5’s) had a lot of spoilers, and the Terminator films should have ended at T2 instead of trying to reboot the franchise (especially in the utterly awful way they did).

T3 made no sense and some pretty heartless decisions made in its creation (killing off Sarah Connor just for Linda Hamilton being unwell at the time, wtf?) T4 was just utterly forgettable, T5 felt pretty tacky and really just gimmick reliant on nostalgia and stuff rather than anything truly substantial.

To be fair, SCC wasn’t too bad as it’s own thing compared to the film sequels but can’t be compared to the brilliance of the first two.

(Also don’t watch T1 with the remastered audio. Get an NTSC DVD from before 2002 or rip a PAL VHS version, they screwed up all the SFX while retaining most of the previous mix’s mistakes in later versions)

CORE

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just watched Movie and after all the Crapping on the Movie I can say it is.

Bloody Brilliant and I really enjoyed it and I too was very skeptical but it was a great Movie and a fitting end if they choose to end it there.

For a true sequel then look no further than...

The Terminator Dawn of Fate PS2/XBOX.
Terminator Resistance PS4/XBOX/PC.
Terminator Salvation.

But the Movie was awesome and deserves more credit much better than I anticipated it aint Terminator 2 but is not as bad as it made out to be and should have done better.

Last edited by CORE,
D

Deleted User

I watched it once for Arnold Schwarzenegger and that was it. They should just quit making crappy Terminator movies no one asked for.

T1 and T2 are all that matters.

CORE

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The 3rd Movie would have been a Future prequel Technically Speaking lol and that could have ended it there.

But I have enjoyed the Movies they could have potentially made another two out of this the movie was awesome.

Just another victim of missed opportunity.

With that said you can never recapture the excitement and just awesome T-1000 it like gaming seeing Saturn - PS1 - N64 nothing can compare 90s was the best and peeps nowadays take all for granted with no passion just Greed.

Last edited by CORE,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Kind of useless now considering my cat probably has a wifi chip inside it