Gaming Temtem makes its console debut exclusively on PS5

Moon164

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
temtem-dojo-battle-yareni-quetzal.jpg

Early Access for the massively multiplayer creature-collection starts December 8.

After eight months on PC, and over 19 million Tems tamed, Temtem is making its console debut exclusively on PlayStation 5, with Early Access beginning on December 8. The game will feature crossplay between the PS5 and PC communities.

Temtem is a massively multiplayer creature-collection adventure where you seek adventure in the lovely Airborne Archipelago alongside your Temtem squad. Players can catch every Tem, challenge other tamers, customize their house, or join a friend’s adventure in a full co-op experience.

960x0.jpg

What to expect from Early Access

The world of Temtem is divided into six main islands. Players can access four of them at the start of Early Access. Temtem’s main campaign will carry you through these islands in a journey spanning more than 30 hours, in which you’ll be able to capture over 100 unique Tems!

The whole campaign is playable in co-op, and since Temtem is an always-online world, you’ll constantly meet other players around you and will be able to battle, trade, or just chat and get to know fellow Temtem tamers.

You can pre-order Temtem today at a discounted price and receive an exclusive in-game title, PSN avatars, and Early Access on December 8!

50541193671_245d6e44d2_b.jpg

More information here : https://blog.playstation.com/2020/10/28/temtem-makes-its-console-debut-exclusively-on-ps5/

To be honest, I'm happy to see more games with a more Nintendo style going to the Playstation. I loved Genshin Impact even though it was heavily inspired by Breath of the WIld, I played a little Temtem on Early Access for the PC and surprisingly I had more fun with it than with the last Pokémon games that were released, I can see that Crema is really working hard to make the game the best it can be, I really hope the game is successful.

Last edited by Moon164,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: