Tempmas 2011 - Week 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I've already won one raffle this week, so may as well give this one a go too. Maybe my luck is changing at last.

FlameHelix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I practically grew up with Zelda :/, 2 or 3 years ago, my brother sold my wii to buy a ps3, i'm still mad at him for doing so and from that I still haven't played Skyward Sword... No money as well to get a wii or the game itself, but my cousin has a Wii and he never uses it anymore, and he says if i can get the game, then I can come over his house whenever i want to play, and maybe even he'll give me the wii for Christams. But yeah, it's a pretty shitty feeling knowing that all your friends have played and half way finished such a masterpiece, when you, the obvious Hero Of Time, still haven't touched it... I need a life...

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First I really want to thank GBATemp for doing this every year and being the great website it is... helped me out many times. Well with out further ado...

This is my message in this thread. I really want to win, but if I don't I understand. B-)

Thanks for reading. Happy Holidays to all. :grog: :toot:

Edit:
As of 3:30 PM EST. The odds are about 1 in 200 to win any of the prizes (Which is roughly .5%).
I really hope I win anything. It would be so amazing!!!

Dreamo111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If i do win i would love to get
Super Mario 3D Land (German Version)

you know... because of region lock :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News