Tempmas 2010 prizes shipped

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Thanks to our sponsor the Tempmas 2010 prizes have been shipped and tracking numbers have even been provided to the winners. CarbonX13 and lolzed will be sent their prize very soon after we can settle a few details with them.
p7.jpg
Many thanks to our generous sponsor the R4iDS.cn team for providing the prizes.
icon39.gif
Visit the R4i Gold official website and read Another World's R4i Gold Hands-on Impressions

x_r3ap3r_x

Trophies
XP
Sweet! xD i cant wait for it to arrive. It's always good to have new flash cards to try out. Once again, thank you very much and to everyone that participated in Tempmas 2010.
yaynds.gif

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
congratulations again to the winners, I would have loved to have been one of them, if only I had finished the scavenger hunt! Oh well, there's always this year....
nayps3.gif
I wonder what this year will bring, providing us with more stuff to win at Tempmas!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
this is really great that r4i gold stepped up so that we could have a tempmas after shoptemp closed. they are a great team, easy to contact, and make a nice product. its also wonderful that they are allowed to compile a build of wood r4 for their card. i hope everyone who won enjoys the prize.

don't forget to read my hands-on impressions of the card: http://gbatemp.net/t269242-r4i-gold-hands-on-impressions

-another world

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not yet.
the tracking number says it left HK on 13-jan for FR. (14-jan for UK).
But my country tracking website says it's an unknown number (but I'm not worry, after all it's my country's post-office, I'm used to it
rolleyes.gif
)

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Cyan said:
Not yet.
the tracking number says it left HK on 13-jan for FR. (14-jan for UK).
But my country tracking website says it's an unknown number (but I'm not worry, after all it's my country's post-office, I'm used to it
rolleyes.gif
)
Hey me too! Mine says shipped to India on 14-Jan and my country's tracking website says unknown number
frown.gif

x_r3ap3r_x

Trophies
XP
I just got home from work and mine was waiting for me. I just opened it threw WOOD on it and booted it up on my DSi 1.4.1. Works great. Ill probably stick to my Acekard 2i but my girlfriend will love this as she is always stealing my AK2i because she doesnt have one. Thanks again GBATemp and Congrats to all the winners
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo