Tempmas 2009 Starting!

tenentenen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarkDarkness said:
tenentenen said:
Thanks MarkDarkness. I agree with you on the mic, but it was hard to do and i am quite inexperienced. Care to share yours if u have not already?
I uploaded it from a net cafe, since my connection at home breaks files when the upload is bigger than a MB or two. ;( So I can't, really.

As for the mic, a good trick is to have it at an angle slightly below your chin. That way, it picks up very little air, and also adds a bit of depth to the recording in pre-production. All you have to do then is adjust how loud you sing, which should be a bit louder, but not overly so.
Ah. that makes sense since the "p" noise wont be directed directly into the mic. Thanks, Ill try that next time.

Shiro786, the music was quite interesting and I liked that you based it off of the SMW.
yay.gif

and Densetsu3000, it was very cool!, I thought that it could have been longer, and the harmonies were good most of the time. though it seem better than mine. lol
wink2.gif

Anyone else get a chance to listen to mine? not that im trying to be that ridiculous or that everyone must listen or something, I just like feedback, + or -.
Link

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Shiro786 said:
oh crap i just noticed it doesn't sync...man i'm tired as hell i'll probably do it later. damn exam week and damn not having time to working on anything. =(

picture is coming up!

You think you would make it in... 7 hours?
(I think its seven hours till 23:59 GMT, because in germany the time is GMT+1 and it would be 17:11 GMT right now.)

Merry Temp/Christmas to you and the others too.
biggrin.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
tenentenen said:
and Densetsu3000, it was very cool!, I thought that it could have been longer, and the harmonies were good most of the time. though it seem better than mine. lol
wink2.gif

Anyone else get a chance to listen to mine? not that im trying to be that ridiculous or that everyone must listen or something, I just like feedback, + or -.
Link
It says I have to be a premium member to download it, even if I click on the "Free user" button
huh.gif

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Densetsu3000 said:
tenentenen said:
wink2.gif

Link
It says I have to be a premium member to download it, even if I click on the "Free user" button
huh.gif
Thats the shit about RapidShare, they dont have any places for free users to download something.

tenentenen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MegaAce™ said:
Densetsu3000 said:
tenentenen said:
wink2.gif

Link
huh.gif
Thats the shit about RapidShare, they dont have any places for free users to download something.

Sorry, here is a megaupload one
Link

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Shiro786 said:
Oh I just fixed it now anyways. Also the loop at the end was supposed to sound like the end of the first level in Super Mario World. Check it out here: http://www.myspace.com/sinergy

Edit: Oh wow. I just put on a pair of headphones and the voice is completely drained. ARGHHHH

Props to any music engineers. I thought composition was the hard part. The mixing process is hell.
You just reached the point in which most give up.
wink.gif
Creating a compromise between speakers and earphones is about the hardest thing ever. When you are mixing rock and metal, the bass is specially prone to sound fine in one output and like crap in the other, and reaching a middle ground often means drowning it, which feels soul-crushing.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So anyone read that story I posted? After looking at all the entries so far (quite a bit are very good
smile.gif
), I am getting nervous that no one has posted their Poetry/Writing entry (other than me).
frown.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Sterl500 said:
So anyone read that story I posted? After looking at all the entries so far (quite a bit are very good
smile.gif
), I am getting nervous that no one has posted their Poetry/Writing entry (other than me).
frown.gif
Ya, I read the story. It's quite good. Better than mine, as a matter of fact....

I'm not going to post mine just yet. Maybe after the contest ends.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sterl500 said:
smile.gif
frown.gif

I posted my poem as well, but its sure not as good as your story.
biggrin.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
That is true I'm afraid, if we're sticking to the rules (which we should and I presume will be doing) any entries submitted from now own to the email address (or anywhere else) will be ignored.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9PJJRe1g2Y