Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey what the fuck is up people? Hope you guys are doing well. Thought I'd update on a few things that'll happen this week.

Tempcast #6 should be happening this Thursday 10.30PM my time. That time isn't set in stone as it may move to later, we just need to here on Mr VV. We'll have a guest which is this guy, hopefully we'll get a good rant or two from him. I'm working on a little something for the intro but if it doesn't work then I wont air it but I am hoping for it to be at least mildly amusing.

We talked about what we wanted and expected from this years e3 in the last episode and again E3 will be the main topic for the next one. Reactions, thoughts & rants from the crew as you'd expect.

Retro Review #6 is still coming along, I have a couple reviews in already from sexy members and some from others on the way but time has been against me...and I deleted the reviews I wrote...shitness. Again if anyone wants to send anything shoot me a PM.

The Retro Review may continue as part of the Temper Post...if people want it back that is. JPH was meant to restart that but he went all full force a-hole on us so that never happened but I wouldn't mind getting it back up if I had a hand with it. Same stuff as last time of course, reviews from members, round up of the best news, topics and all that. I am intending to do a "Best of Wii Jan-June 09" style write up as I feel there has been a lot of titles that have been overlooked, that be in there but of course that depends on time.

Well thats it...have a nice day?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got a rant and a review written mate, I want to write a couple more though. I'll try and get em done today and tomorrow and send them to you.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why's it always got to be in your time Hadrian? Why not my time, or mucus's time, or LolleyTheTrolley's time?
dry.gif

Anyways, I really want to catch this one. Who knows if I will. I missed #5, and I'm about to kill someone just for missing it.

Don't disappoint me DongHadrian.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TD & Cocky: Don't worry about rushing them to me this week, I was meant to get my reviews done yesterday and today but I've just been relaxing. Its actually the first time in ages that I've had two days off in a row and I'm enjoying not doing anything and just running around like a twat with my kid. I wrote a review yesterday but I cant say I'm pleased with it.

I'm not gonna give a time or date to when I'll be posting this thing as I don't know when my next day off is but should be by the next two weeks...I hope
wink.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
No worries then mate, I'm gonna do some gaming on the SNES and the Saturn in a bit anyway, so I'll write up some reviews but I'll take my time with them.

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
Trophies
XP
Country
I have never tuned in, mainly cuz I think this kind of stuff is junk. Then I found out it was all just you guys cussing and whatnot; made me not want to listen even more.
Now I hear that you guys are going ti tune it down a little, and even include the TrolleyDave in it!
I am going to tune into this one!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-