Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icon23.gif.png
Tempcast Live #18-20
For E3 We Provide Episodes, 3
jakn06.png

E3 approaches. Do you know what that means? 3 episodes of the Official GBAtemp Podcast aka TEMPCAST!

Those appearing in the episodes will vary over the course of all 3 episodes, but the topic will remain the same: E3. Let's give you some brief summaries of what to expect on the individual episodes...

On Monday, June 14th at 9AM PDT the first episode will air. This is timed appropriately before the start of Microsoft's Press Conference that essentially kicks off E3. It will feature mainly predictions and discussions resulting from them and will end before Microsoft's Press Conference begins.

On Tuesday, June 15th at 8:30AM PDT the 2nd episode will begin. It will begin discussion directly relating to only Nintendo's Conference and will lead straight into it, and will resume immediately after it ends to discuss what just occurred.

On Saturday, June 19th at 3:30PM PDT the final E3 episode will take place to recap everything that happened at E3.

So join the Tempcast crew as they cover gaming's biggest event of the year!

With Tempcast Live we try our best to include the members of GBAtemp and we do that by answering their questions in the #Tempcast channel on the GBAtemp IRC channel. If you don't know how to get on IRC then go here. For the sake of keeping things less clattered and also for our members, the #Tempcast channel will be moderated so anyone spamming or misbehaving will be banned. We'll also be answering any question or emails you send to [email protected] make sure that your message includes your username so we know who you are.

icon11.gif
Live Stream
icon11.gif
1st Episode's Start Time For Your Timezone
icon11.gif
2nd Episode's Start Time For Your Timezone

icon11.gif
3rd Episode's Start Time For Your Timezone
fb.gif
Official Facebook Fanpage
icon-twitter.jpg
Follow us on Twitter
discuss.png
Discuss

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
ohnoes.png
1st two are in the morning when I'm still sleeping. I might be able to catch part of the last one.
That's because they're happening around E3. If you're going to miss these, you're probably also missing E3.
tongue.gif

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
frown.gif

I will start this thing called "school"
So in other words,I won't be able to participate
ohnoes.png

/me hugs Spikey(who's kyt turns out to be before mine)
/me hi-fives Box

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4evil said:
no sony ?
nayps3.gif
yaypsp.gif

too bad e3 & this starts right when my exams start
Well the first one starts before Microsoft's more to beat E3 than to be for Microsoft's. The conference we're following the most is obviously Nintendo's, this being a Nintendo oriented site and with the 3DS's announcement. Everything including Sony's conference will be covered on Saturday's episode, so everyone should be covered basically.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
3 episodes, huh? Awesome. If possible, I'd like to join in on the final one (yes, I got a new headset, and if that still doesn't work properly, I can use the built-in mic of this computer). I'll try and catch the second one, the first one's today but I still have another maths exam tomorrow so I won't be able to listen to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1