Hacking Temp CFW (Pleasw help)

Can I redownload the software with the ticket I generated using CIAngel on temp CFW, when I restart?

• Yes (On ÉShop)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No (On ÉShop)

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PetaHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Some people cheat online and never get ban. And we run CFW and get ban. Why?
(I didnt get ban, but the guy who cheats is here with a post you can read by scrolling up.)

remlei

Trophies
XP
Country
I actually do this.

you can just run luma directly using ntrboot method, thus giving you a temporary access to cfw.
with that all you need to do is run homebrew launcher amd run freeshop on it

I tested this with themes, all I did is install the tickets and cancel the download, I also qued up one game to download on sleep mode.
reboot the console without ntrboot, thus loosing the cfw.

I can now download all themes on theme store, also the game is downloading, and it does work playable and can be updated without worries, there's also happens to eshop with circle on the icon, if you run it, all those thing you downloaded over freeshop are automagically deleted, so dont run it.

Last edited by remlei,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I actually do this.

you can just run luma directly using ntrboot method, thus giving you a temporary access to cfw.
with that all you need to do is run homebrew launcher amd run freeshop on it

I tested this with themes, all I did is install the tickets and cancel the download, I also qued up one game to download on sleep mode.
reboot the console without ntrboot, thus loosing the cfw.

I can now download all themes on theme store, also the game is downloading, and it does work playable and can be updated without worries, there's also happens to eshop with circle on the icon, if you run it, all those thing you downloaded over freeshop are automagically deleted, so dont run it.
You can't run a game that was installed with freeShop when you have no CFW. Maybe you can download it but you definitely can't run it. The ticket will be invalid for your console and there's no sign patching happening to allow the console to ignore that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's so unfair, maybe AI can save us lol