Hacking Tegra RCM

Natalan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
I have put my switch in RCM but the Tegrarcmgui program does not detect it, the cable is perfect, the drivers are installed, and it works fine with another switch

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then what is this post for? You already know the problem is with that Switch. Either the Switch’s port is damaged, or it isn’t a v1 unpatched Switch. You also know that the problem isn’t with tegraRCM, so your title isn’t even helpful.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I have put my switch in RCM but the Tegrarcmgui program does not detect it, the cable is perfect, the drivers are installed, and it works fine with another switch
It's your console unpatched?
Post automatically merged:

Also you can try:
  • rekado on a phone
  • Another PC
  • Or a injector

evil_santa

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's your console unpatched?
Post automatically merged:

Also you can try:
  • rekado on a phone
  • Another PC
  • Or a injector
Remember every switch (except lite) can access RCM mode with jig and key combo.
Probably a problem with usb port.
Try to flip the cable.

Luccy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Are you sure that you put in RCM mode ? it's the only reason besides the cable demaged/drivers that could leaving to this problem.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes patched units can still enter RCM mode. They will just not accept payloads.
Huh? Why did you even bother with this reply? The question you replied to was for the OP, and the question was not whether or not a patched unit could enter RCM.

For OP: You say you put it in RCM, so I’m assuming you get a black screen, right? The only thing I can think of is the USB port on the Switch.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh? Why did you even bother with this reply? The question you replied to was for the OP, and the question was not whether or not a patched unit could enter RCM.

For OP: You say you put it in RCM, so I’m assuming you get a black screen, right? The only thing I can think of is the USB port on the Switch.
Meant to elaborate on a different message earlier in the thread. Just quoted the wrong one.

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.