Almost!
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
So I got $20 for free... from someone and I need to know what game I should get :/
I'm already thinking of Team Fortress 2 since it's a very popular game in Steam and most of my friends have it.
Or should I get two 10 dollar games that are also owned by a lot of players on Steam?
I know about the list but they're 600
ohmy.gif
and I can't look around much 'cause they're not ranked(or wat)

*Or wait for a Steam sale although I don't know when the next one will be*

Specs are in mid-range(Xtra Info
biggrin.gif
)
-2.2 GHz AMD processor
-3GB of RAM
-Game lower than 10 GB
-256MB GeForce 8200M G (HP)

Thanks in advance
rofl.gif

And there are 2 contests in progress now.
rolleyes.gif

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You never listed your graphics card.
smile.gif

I'd pick Team Fortress 2 if your computer can run it, it's a pretty fun game to play multiplayer and well worth it.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Steam question!

I can't buy tf2 because it says the card is on hold but oh please... it's not. We just bought something recently.
I tried 4 times and it all fails. Should I wait for a few minutes? And will I get charged 4x ($19?)

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Infinite Zero said:
Steam question!

I can't buy tf2 because it says the card is on hold but oh please... it's not. We just bought something recently.
I tried 4 times and it all fails. Should I wait for a few minutes? And will I get charged 4x ($19?)

I did fail 4-5 times once too with my credit card and it was on hold because of that. That's because of security reasons. You need to go your bank to unlock it again.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Infinite Zero said:
frown.gif
I did it more than 4. Maybe that's why, thank God my dad had another credit card and yea, he called MasterCard. Still downloading the damn game
tongue.gif
Add my steam ID its tailschao3 ill play with you on a map called tf2ware
Its warioware!

The latest version is much better and colourful, plus there is a ghostbusters boss its fun =D the medics are the ghostbusters, the spys are the ghosts and the heavys are the zombies, Medics need to heal the spys like they are sucking them in, spys gotta run away from there for a certain time or until they die, heavys can just kill the medics and they are part of the spy team.
And there are more minigames and less repeats.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)