Hacking Tcp gecko issues

jpmasterflex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to get it to work properly so i can search for things, but i keep running into problems. My console is on 5.5.1 and i have Haxchi CFW installed and i have the kernel version of tcpgecko and the hbl version. So i start it up, load up my game, find the wiiU's Ip address, enter it into Gecko Dotnet and it connects fine, but...the moment i go into the memory viewer tab, my game just straight up freezes. Also JgeckoU never connects so i've pretty much given up on using that program. Ive trie both methods, the hombrew channel and the exploit via browser, and tcpgecko connects but freezes the moment i enter the memory viewer tab, so um...is there anything i could do to make it work Properly and not half-heartedly?Like.. am i missing a vital piece of the puzzle? And before you ask, yes i did look at all the guides i could find...the only thing i havent tried is the python pygecko method, but im not sure if that will work if simple connecting doesnt work.

Update: apparently i had put that drop down menu under address in the memory viewer to 10 when it should have been 01....Jgecko U still doesnt connect though...even with the code handler

Last edited by jpmasterflex,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1