System Transfer Cia Question (NOT NOOBISH)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Waterblade, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Waterblade
    OP

Waterblade Member

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2016
    United States
    I currently have a 3ds xl hacked 11.2 luma and a9lh and a 3ds that's unhacked. I don't really use my unhacked 3ds but I was thinking of hacking it just cause lol. But thing is fieldrunners is on my nnid banned account and I can't link it even If I could because I followed giodude's bypass ban method and he said you can't go to nnid settings after. If I were to go on freeshop then install fieldrunners and remove it and keep the ticket then go to the real eshop and redownload fieldrunners because I have the ticket installled will it be able to system transfer later on in the fieldrunners downgrade guide?

2. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    You need the legit game. Doesn't matter if you have the ticket or not.

3. Waterblade
    OP

Waterblade Member

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2016
    United States
    Oh ok ty. If I was to somehow restore my nnid that has it though do you think it will be banned or no.

4. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Legends of Exidia is still available, and you can system transfer with no NNID (not sure if the banning affects that though).

5. Waterblade
    OP

Waterblade Member

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2016
    United States
    Wait so I can just install it's ticket install it from eshop and systransfer? Also is there any way to link a new nnid after giodude's method of bypassing the ban.

6. swabbo

swabbo Wot u doin readin dis m8?

Mar 9, 2011
    East Yorkshire/ A Bin
    No, you were just told you need to have bought the game to be able to transfer it via system transfer to another console

Quantumcat likes this.
  7. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Content will not system transfer unless Nintendo servers have a record of your console and/or NNID owning the game. Installing the ticket will let the console that installed the ticket download it, but no other console can. If you system transfer, only the content Nintendo has a record of will transfer over.

swabbo likes this.
  8. Waterblade
    OP

Waterblade Member

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2016
    United States
    Oh I understand. Thanks for clearing it all up.

9. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    Your NNID most likely isn't banned, but rather your device ID. There's a way to bypass the NNID Settings error, but creating a new one or linking the old one produces a new error because the bypass for NNID Settings changes your device ID in memory, but CTRCert still uses your unpatched ID (which is used when signing DeviceCert, which is used for accessing the eShop, PokéBank, and other functions that utilize your NNID, except for Miiverse). This means that conflicting IDs are being sent to Nintendo (your original one from DeviceCert, and the patched one), thus resulting in the 011 error.

10. Waterblade
    OP

Waterblade Member

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2016
    United States
    Do you know how we can bypass the nnid settings error?