System settings cia?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by riggs, Sep 19, 2015.

1. riggs
    OP

riggs GBAtemp Regular

May 19, 2006
    Lincs
    Can someone point me in the right direction to info on how to create a CIA of my System Settings? I know it's do-able, I've got the SD management "app" installed to my home screen and I've seen a version of the System Settings on that iso site.

Basically I'm wanting to export the System Settings from my 9.5 emu as a CIA that I can install on my 9.0 sys (I've downgraded the sysNAND settings to 4.5 for the MSET ROP, but in doing so I've lost a couple of options (NNID in particular)).

2. fmkid

fmkid Just another GBATemp's random guy

Apr 23, 2015
    Colombia
    I don't know so much about that you say and if could be possible!... I've heard about download .cia file you need with 3DNUS, I guess.

And, BTW, supposing you can do that you said (from whatever way), I think you could be finally bricking your console (at least, could exist some risk to brick, AFAIK!).

Last edited by fmkid, Sep 19, 2015
  3. riggs
    OP

riggs GBAtemp Regular

May 19, 2006
    Lincs
    It's definitely doable, like I said there's a USA version SystemSettings cia kicking around t'interwebs.

Thinking about it, I reckon the guy that made that version is a member here too...maybe I should just PM him.

fmkid likes this.