Homebrew System settings cia?

riggs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone point me in the right direction to info on how to create a CIA of my System Settings? I know it's do-able, I've got the SD management "app" installed to my home screen and I've seen a version of the System Settings on that iso site.

Basically I'm wanting to export the System Settings from my 9.5 emu as a CIA that I can install on my 9.0 sys (I've downgraded the sysNAND settings to 4.5 for the MSET ROP, but in doing so I've lost a couple of options (NNID in particular)).

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I don't know so much about that you say and if could be possible!... I've heard about download .cia file you need with 3DNUS, I guess.

And, BTW, supposing you can do that you said (from whatever way), I think you could be finally bricking your console (at least, could exist some risk to brick, AFAIK!).

Last edited by fmkid,

riggs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's definitely doable, like I said there's a USA version SystemSettings cia kicking around t'interwebs.

Thinking about it, I reckon the guy that made that version is a member here too...maybe I should just PM him.

Reactions: fmkid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs