Hacking System Menu 4.2 Troubles and Confusion

KIRBYLINK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I've just upgraded my 3.2U Wii to 4.2U, and almost all of my ioses are disabled, stubbed, or just not working in some form. Whenever I try to boot up a disc loader such as SoftchipR102, it goes to a black screen and completely freezes the system, it has also stop functionality on many other applications like Wad Manager 1.3. It's also been preventing me from updating my cios by always giving me a -1 error, or freezing entirely. Using Dop-Mii, I've seen that my isoes 222,223,249, & 250 are all stubs, and uninstalling them fails to work because no matter which ios I boot it up with, it continues to tell me that I have to use an ios with NAND permission, regardless if whether or not it says it does in Dop-Mii's own Sys Check.

I know there are probably a ton of issues with this, and I've probably fucked my Wii up in some big way, but ANY help would be appreciated. Neogamma 9 beta 26 has been working with regular discs, but not DVD-Rs, if that information helps, so at least I'm capable of running my non-backups, excluding Monster Hunter Tri because of the high pitched noise after pressing start bug.

Thanks again for ANY HELP that could be offered.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Porobu said:
Try resoftmodding with modmii and answer that your wii is virgin
+1
This is the best advice anyone could give you!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since