Hacking sx pro question

Sir_Winston

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry if this has already been answered else where,

how do you play back ups and how do you play your original certs go online etc does this thing work as a dual boot or does it work like the old PSP custom firware

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
sorry if this has already been answered else where,

how do you play back ups and how do you play your original certs go online etc does this thing work as a dual boot or does it work like the old PSP custom firware
Backup = SX OS (stay offline)
Original games = original firmware with your purchased games

You still run the risk of getting banned. Read the sticky “ban” thread in the switch exploit section of this forum to get more info about potential ban risk

https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-switch-banning-hub.508710/

Last edited by Wiiunator,

snails1221

LOVE EVERYONE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In a way I guess it's sort of like a dual boot. You just have to restart your switch to go back to stock FW. Do not under any circumstance play online in SX CFW unless you want to get banned.

Sir_Winston

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In a way I guess it's sort of like a dual boot. You just have to restart your switch to go back to stock FW. Do not under any circumstance play online in SX CFW unless you want to get banned.

i dont..i still plan to purchase games that i would play online also is there a list of Switch Releases anywhere im not asking for XCI files there btw i know where to get them just wondered if there is a site with actual releases on

snails1221

LOVE EVERYONE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont..i still plan to purchase games that i would play online also is there a list of Switch Releases anywhere im not asking for XCI files there btw i know where to get them just wondered if there is a site with actual releases on
Yeah, there are plenty of sites that have XCI dumps available

Sir_Winston

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, there are plenty of sites that have XCI dumps available

i didnt mean dumps mate i ment one that shows when a game has been released into the WWW either from BBB or HR what im getting at is how long after wolfestein 2 release date in the shops 29th of June are we likely to see a dump online

snails1221

LOVE EVERYONE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didnt mean dumps mate i ment one that shows when a game has been released into the WWW either from BBB or HR what im getting at is how long after wolfestein 2 release date in the shops 29th of June are we likely to see a dump online
I'm pretty sure a site like that exists but, I can't remember the name off the top of my head. If you know where to look I would probably expect a dump within 24 hours of the release.

Sir_Winston

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure a site like that exists but, I can't remember the name off the top of my head. If you know where to look I would probably expect a dump within 24 hours of the release.

cheers was just wonderig cos ive not seen a release for mario tennis anywhere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ill stick with my Battlefield. Yea a predator hunting game like that would be cool. Esp if you can be Arnold and say "Get to da choppa"
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Maybe Arnold could do a cameo voice acting, he is the one briefing you on the mission
    +1
    Honestly surprised they didn't make a tie in game for Predators that movie was awesome
    I was kinda sad the Yakuza guy died sword fighting a predator lol
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking. Come to find out the bike uses a 6 volt battery and the guy had the charger set to 12v. I said sorry to the dude and walked away. I felt bad for him tho.
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He ruined it basically. Sad cause it was a decent old bike. It would take more money to rewire the bike than it was worth tho.
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think it be cool to have one that would fit in my pickup truck bed, then I could put down ramps n drive it off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Used this one 5 times already impossible to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need the $900 copper coated ones, they are good for 10 times cooking before they are un cleanable
    Condoms are only meant to be used once Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well damn that explains how you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried Cavier for the first time today. That shit is nasty. Don't get why people like it.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I tried Cavier for the first time today. That shit is nasty. Don't get why people like it.